Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi DP Question

tag
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Citi DP Question

My card just came off the 0% 12 month promo. Since I do not get paper statements anymore I cannot view the current APR online. The CSR told me my rate is 6.24%. Not bad for me considering the lowest offered rate online is 11.24%. Anyone else have low rates on their Citi cards?
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
FocusOnFICO
Regular Contributor

Re: Citi DP Question

When mine comes off it's 12 month 0% next March, it will be 8.24%.  Congrats on the great rate!

Starting Score: TU 766 EQ 788
Current Score: TU 788 EQ 811
Goal Score: TU 800 EQ 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 7
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

That is a fantastic rate. My Citi card is at 9.24% and I thought that was good for a rewards card.
Here we go again...
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@FretlessMayhem wrote:
That is a fantastic rate. My Citi card is at 9.24% and I thought that was good for a rewards card.

Mines 27.9% and I never carry a balance.
Message 4 of 7
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

smallfry wrote:
My card just came off the 0% 12 month promo. Since I do not get paper statements anymore I cannot view the current APR online. The CSR told me my rate is 6.24%. Not bad for me considering the lowest offered rate online is 11.24%. Anyone else have low rates on their Citi cards?

There isn't an option to view a PDF version online? I'm asking because I have a Sears MC and a Home Depot store card, both through Citi. They've completely redesigned the sites, and it took some looking, but there's an option of both of them to download statements in various forms (Quicken, etc.), and one of them is PDF. Looks exactly like the paper statement, and all the APR's are there.

Very possible that the straight Citi card sites look completely different.

eta: Oh, and I have lousy rates! Smiley Very Happy Doesn't matter, though. Although I can do 0% on the Home Depot if I spend enough, but the one time I tried it, I only managed to keep the balance for two months. I just couldn't stand seeing that thing there.
Message Edited by haulingthescoreup on 06-26-2009 03:13 PM
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 5 of 7
ocheosa
Valued Contributor

My rate is also 8.24%. And as HTSU mentions you can view your paper statement online, its a pdf document so you can print it out if you prefer.

Under the account activity tab you will see download statements. Choose the statement you want to view click the download button. You have the option to either just open and view or save the file. Scroll to page 2 for the rate summary.

Message Edited by ocheosa on 06-26-2009 06:14 PM
[4/24] Scores 8/9: 700-800s. Util: 1-2%. Inq/12: EQ 0, EX 3, TU 2. AoOA=15.8y, AoYA=8m.
TCL $678.5K: Personal $562.5K, Business $116K.
Message 6 of 7
smallfry
Senior Contributor

I can see all my statements that are viewable but the latest still shows the rate at 0%. Probably will change by the time the next one cuts in a week. I was curious because of all the rate jacking going on but since I don't revolve a balance anyway it's really a moot point. Might go to 15% next month who knows?
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.