04-25-2014 02:31 PM
04-25-2014 02:34 PM
04-25-2014 02:50 PM
04-25-2014 02:54 PM
I'm currently logged into my Citi CC. I have no problems with any breaches bein reported anywhere. It must be your individual card.
04-25-2014 03:49 PM
04-25-2014 06:30 PM
I got the same e-mail. It says:
We sent you a replacement card(s) for your protection
We're contacting you because your account number was illegally obtained as a result of a data compromise and your account number ending in 6128 is at risk for unauthorized use. To minimize this risk, we've sent a replacement card(s) with a new account number.
You should have already received or will shortly receive your new card(s) in the mail. If you don't receive your card(s) by April 30, 2014, call us immediately and we will send a new replacement card(s).
Activate your new card(s) immediately
Please activate your new card(s) as soon as you receive it by following the instructions on the sticker on your card.
Prepare for your new card(s) by:
• Destroying all cards with this account number.
• Notifying your authorized users that their card number will change.
• Updating any automatic payments with the new card number(s), such as subscriptions or monthly services.
• Providing your new card number to any bill pay services that make payments to your account.
Review your monthly credit card statements for unauthorized transactions. If you think any unauthorized transactions have been made, call us right away.
and 2 days ago I requested CLI and got approved, but now I cannot use this card
04-25-2014 07:17 PM
Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
* For complete information, see the terms and conditions on the credit card issuer’s website. Once you click apply for this card, you will be directed to the issuer’s website where you may review the terms and conditions of the card before applying. While myFICO always strives to present the most accurate information, we show a summary to help you choose a product, not the full legal terms - and before applying you should understand the full terms of products as stated by the issuer itself.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more
FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.