gsxrgirl

Re: Citi Diamond Preferred Card Invite???

In Florida and Citi pulled Experian.

Community Leader
Valued Contributor
HoldingOntoHope

Re: Citi Diamond Preferred Card Invite???

[ Edited ]

I received the invite in August. It was one of those "Preapproved to apply" with an invite #. I did and was approved for $9500. Not my highest CL but not bad. It came with 12 months of 0% purchase and 21 months 0% BT. I didn't see it in the initial offer but after activation Citi gave me a $30 statement credit for $300 in spending. I think my regular APR is 12.99%.

They pulled EX in Southern CA and I would guess my score would be about upper 600's. My EX is the same as my TU report with one paid collection at 5+ years but showing activity as paid from 08/10. AAoA is 2.8 years and oldest TL is 11 years. The application on-line was instant (1-2 minutes processing) approval.

Best financial advice I ever got: "Just imagine what an adult would do and do that."

Starting Score: 500's
Current Score: EQ 701 (FICO) TU 721 (FICO) EX 715 (Quizzle)
Goal Score: 760 ALL

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}