Citi Diamond Preferred finally has cash rewards

tag
clocktick
Valued Contributor

Citi Diamond Preferred finally has cash rewards

I received an invitation to my e-mail 6 days ago:

Enroll by 6/26/2012 to Earn:

5% Statement Credit on selected purchases, up to $25.*

The best part about your Citi® Diamond Preferred® card? It's the special offers you receive. And we just made it even better.

Click the "Enroll Now" button to earn a 5% statement Credit per $1 spent on supermarket, drugstore and gasoline purchases up to $25 statement credit until 8/31/12. So enroll now to start earning your 5% statement credit on eligible purchases! Simple as that.

---
I know there are better rewards out there but I really like this card and it finally may be worth keeping.  The cap is small but it's a start!  Certainly better than that Citi cash.  Anyone else get this?

11/30/08 TU 648 EX 672 EQ 656 SEPT 2014 TU 787 EX 789 EQ ???
Amex BCP $24.1K/Clear $8.5- Sallie Mae $27.5 -Cap One QS $7.5 - Chase Freedom $7.5/United $5k/CSP $20k/Ink- Citi DP $9.5/Dividend $13k/HHHx2 $15k/16.4/Reserve $4.5k Best Buy $1940 HD $1701- Discover IT $15k - Elan $8k GEMB Lowes $20k - Macy's $2k - Kohl's $800

Starting Score: 648
Current Score: 736
Goal Score: 765

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
cableguy123
Regular Contributor

Re: Citi Diamond Preferred finally has cash rewards

Just checked my account dont see anything new!
Message 2 of 3
john398
Senior Contributor

Re: Citi Diamond Preferred finally has cash rewards

I have the extra cash Citi Card and I logged in today and noticed that it does now have links to the thank you rewards site however it would not log me in, I am hoping they do away with the extra cash rewards and gives me thank you rewards instead

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.