Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Diamond Preferred

tag
CredittotheMax
Frequent Contributor

Citi Diamond Preferred

What's special about this card? I dont really see any benefits from the card other than the fact that u get exclusive tickets and things, which you can get if you have the right connections.

$5k$4.5k$2.8k$8k$500
FICO = EQ: 786 (1/15) TU:774 (2/15) EX: 767 (2/15)
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
enharu
Super Contributor

Re: Citi Diamond Preferred

18 months 0% interest.
One of all the citi cards, this is probably one of the easiest to get approved for as well.
Not everyone has the right connections either.
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 2 of 5
w003ptr
Contributor

@CredittotheMax wrote:

What's special about this card? I dont really see any benefits from the card other than the fact that u get exclusive tickets and things, which you can get if you have the right connections.

Just the 18mo at 0%.  I believe it was 24mo at one point too.  You can also get approved for it and then PC to TYP.. which I believe is easier than actually getting approved for the TYP card.

Last App 12/8/13 - BoA Better Balance Rewards

Wallet: Discover IT $4500, Chase Freedom $3k, Citi Forward $3000, AmEx BCE $2k

Sock Drawer: Citi Diamond Preferred $10500, BoA BBR $7500, Citi Platinum Select $2200, AmEx Clear $2k, J.Crew $1850, US Bank Platinum $500

12/2013: TU = 763, EX = 791, EQ = ??
Message 3 of 5
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@enharu wrote:
18 months 0% interest.
One of all the citi cards, this is probably one of the easiest to get approved for as well.
Not everyone has the right connections either.

+1

Also, features concierge services amongst some of the perks.

Message 4 of 5
cableguy123
Regular Contributor

citi also has pretty good bt offers too 5% for 18 months same thing with sallie mae but their fee is only 2-3% depending on the term

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.