CONGRATS!!!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 11 of 23
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Re: Citi Dividend App Pending ??

Thank you, LS. Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 12 of 23
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

@bichonmom wrote:

$10k

Very nice indeed!

Congrats!   Smiley Happy

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 13 of 23
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Thanks, Ray! All my patience and hard work have paid off. Smiley Happy

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 14 of 23
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

@bichonmom wrote:

Bit the bullet and apped for the Citi Platinum tonight. FYI, here's a page w/$150 cash back: https://creditcards.citi.com/credit-cards/citi-dividend-card/

I got a pending message, but then it took me to a page to set up online account, paperless billing, etc. So, I was feeling optimistic, because I figured, why would it be having me set up all that if they were going to deny me. But then, while entering my info, I hit the backspace to make a correction and the blasted website went back to the previous page, which then gave me an error message.

I checked my email and got a msg that "we are currently processing your app and w/be in touch within 1 week." (!) There's a link, but no additional info there. It looks to me like the computer wants a human to review it.

Has anyone had this happen and been approved? Is this type of msg usually a sign of denial? I have good credit now, but had a CO from the 80s, so I'm concerned that that might be the problem.

ETA: I just checked my 3 in 1 CR on USAA, and they pulled EX. Hopefully they won't pull any others.

bichonmom........Who does citi pull??

Message 15 of 23
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

sorry .....just read the OP ...thanks

Message 16 of 23
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

They did pull EX for me. But I researched on here before I apped, and they do pull from all 3. So, there's really  no way of knowing which one they'll pull for you.

Message 17 of 23
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

@bichonmom wrote:

Thanks, Ray! All my patience and hard work have paid off. Smiley Happy

It sure has! Prime-time from now on!  Smiley Happy

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 18 of 23
charyot77
Regular Contributor

Goodluck bichonmom! I'm rooting for you!

CitI seems to have taken me off their blacklist and my scores are not nearly as good as yours!

Message 19 of 23
jamesdwi
Valued Contributor

Congrats, Nice limit. 

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSR 17k & CSP 10k & FNBO 30k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 32.5k & Amex Magnet 15k&amg; Hilton Surpass 7.5k & Delta Gold 12k & Zync NPSL, Fidelity AMEX 17k Commerce5.9k & Cash Forward 7.5k & Sams Club MC 20k, Paypal Extras MC 10k, Paypal Credit 7.25k CapOne Venture 15k, QS 2.5k, QS 750, Amazon 10k, Walmart 10k, Citi Simplicity 18k, Discover IT 23k and a nice stack of store cards.
Landmarkcu Personal Loan 10k
Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.