Mega Contributor
LS2982

Re: Citi Dividend App Pending ??

CONGRATS!!!!

Silver Spade Garden Club Member - Last App 12/16/13 - Looking for a clean slate NO INQ's / Diamond Inspired!
Starting Score:
EX (PLUS) 583 EQ FICO 565 TU FICO 590 3/15/2011 / Goal Scores: 720
Current Score: EX FICO (PSECU) 671 (myFICO) N/A / EQ FICO 679 / TU08 FICO 678 / TU VS 706 3/6/2014
Senior Contributor
bichonmom

Thank you, LS. :smileyhappy:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Valued Contributor
RockinRay

bichonmom wrote:

$10k

Very nice indeed!

Congrats!   :smileyhappy:

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **

Senior Contributor
bichonmom

Thanks, Ray! All my patience and hard work have paid off. :smileyhappy:

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Established Contributor
amercnchopz34

bichonmom wrote:

Bit the bullet and apped for the Citi Platinum tonight. FYI, here's a page w/$150 cash back: https://creditcards.citi.com/credit-cards/citi-dividend-card/

I got a pending message, but then it took me to a page to set up online account, paperless billing, etc. So, I was feeling optimistic, because I figured, why would it be having me set up all that if they were going to deny me. But then, while entering my info, I hit the backspace to make a correction and the blasted website went back to the previous page, which then gave me an error message.

I checked my email and got a msg that "we are currently processing your app and w/be in touch within 1 week." (!) There's a link, but no additional info there. It looks to me like the computer wants a human to review it.

Has anyone had this happen and been approved? Is this type of msg usually a sign of denial? I have good credit now, but had a CO from the 80s, so I'm concerned that that might be the problem.

ETA: I just checked my 3 in 1 CR on USAA, and they pulled EX. Hopefully they won't pull any others.

bichonmom........Who does citi pull??

Established Contributor
amercnchopz34

sorry .....just read the OP ...thanks

Senior Contributor
bichonmom

[ Edited ]

They did pull EX for me. But I researched on here before I apped, and they do pull from all 3. So, there's really  no way of knowing which one they'll pull for you.

Valued Contributor
RockinRay

bichonmom wrote:

Thanks, Ray! All my patience and hard work have paid off. :smileyhappy:

It sure has! Prime-time from now on!  :smileyhappy:

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **

Regular Contributor
charyot77

Goodluck bichonmom! I'm rooting for you!

CitI seems to have taken me off their blacklist and my scores are not nearly as good as yours!

Valued Contributor
jamesdwi

Congrats, Nice limit. 

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSP 10k & Freedom 6.6k & Amtrak 4.6k, FNBO DISC 14.9k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 15k & Hilton Surpass 7.5k & Delta Gold 6k & Zync NPSL, Sally Mae5k Sams Club MC 10k, Paypal Extras MC 6k, CapOne QS 2.5k, QS 750, Amazon 3.9k, Walmart 4.5k, Citi Simplicity 7k, HHonors Gold 1k (moved 5k CL to Simplicity), Discover IT 6.5k and a nice stack of store cards.
Last APP 12/15/2014

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}