Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Dividend Platinum Select MC

tag
BluMoon
New Contributor

Citi Dividend Platinum Select MC

Can anybody tell me which CRA Citi pulls from?

Also, I'm looking at the Citi Dividend Platinum Select MC.  On their website, Citi only states that you can earn "at least 2%" on rotating categories.  However, some of the credit card websites state 5% (they don't say anything about "at least 2%").  Citi is now offering 5% on their current rotating categories and I believe they also offered 5% in the Oct. - Dec. '10 rotating categories as well.  Are they saying that they are not making commitments to offer more than 2%, but most of the time they do indeed offer 5%?  If not, exactly what is their offer regarding rotating categories?

Citi Dividend Platinum Select users, please respond.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
smc733
Valued Contributor

Re: Citi Dividend Platinum Select MC

I won't know about the rewards until my Forward is finishing converting.  I do know that it is at least 2% on rotating categories, and they usually (almost but not always) pull Equifax.

BofA Cash Rewards VS - $25k | Citi Double Cash World MC - $18.9k | Amex BCE - $50k | Discover it - $50k | Chase Freedom Unlimited VS- $10k | Barclay Ring $5k |
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.