cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Dividend Platinum Select - does it exist anymore?

tag
elsijfdl
Contributor

Citi Dividend Platinum Select - does it exist anymore?

What's the deal with this card - are they still issuing it?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi Dividend Platinum Select - does it exist anymore?

They haven't been promoting it as much lately, but you are right, now I cannot even find the regular version on their site. They still have the student version though so who knows.
Message 2 of 6
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

I have the Citi Dividend Amex, and I noticed it is also no longer on their site.
Here we go again...
Message 3 of 6
elsijfdl
Contributor

Does this mean when our cards expire we're going to have to get a product change?
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@elsijfdl wrote:
Does this mean when our cards expire we're going to have to get a product change?

I have no idea.  My card expires in July, 2010.  This past year, I called Citi customer service to find out if my rewards dollars ever expire:  The rep told me that my rewards have no expiration period.  I assumed that meant that I'd still have the Dividend Platinum Select card beyond my July 2010 expiration date.

I hope I don't have to do a product change.  I really can't find an attractive Citibank card anymore. 

Message 5 of 6
elsijfdl
Contributor

Me either - the dividend platinum select was by far their best card imo. Their Cash Returns card does not compare to BofA's Accelerated Rewards or Americard
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.