Contributor
elsijfdl

Citi Dividend Platinum Select - does it exist anymore?

What's the deal with this card - are they still issuing it?
Valued Contributor
debtisgood

Re: Citi Dividend Platinum Select - does it exist anymore?

They haven't been promoting it as much lately, but you are right, now I cannot even find the regular version on their site. They still have the student version though so who knows.
Senior Contributor
FretlessMayhem

I have the Citi Dividend Amex, and I noticed it is also no longer on their site.
Here we go again...
Contributor
elsijfdl

Does this mean when our cards expire we're going to have to get a product change?
Moderator Emeritus
psychic

elsijfdl wrote:
Does this mean when our cards expire we're going to have to get a product change?

I have no idea.  My card expires in July, 2010.  This past year, I called Citi customer service to find out if my rewards dollars ever expire:  The rep told me that my rewards have no expiration period.  I assumed that meant that I'd still have the Dividend Platinum Select card beyond my July 2010 expiration date.

I hope I don't have to do a product change.  I really can't find an attractive Citibank card anymore. 

EQ 814 / TU 815 / EX 842
Contributor
elsijfdl

Me either - the dividend platinum select was by far their best card imo. Their Cash Returns card does not compare to BofA's Accelerated Rewards or Americard

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+