cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Dividend Platinum Visa acceptance!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi Dividend Platinum Visa acceptance!!

Lol! I love your posts. You are so enthusiastic.

I would try to do another recon with Discover. Maybe even wait for the new card to post the CL and then call.

My daughter only had 6 months history and Discover gave her a card. I think it depends on who you talk to on the other side.

Since you took the hit, I would make a few more calls to discover and hopefully succeed.

Message 11 of 14
CS800
Super Contributor

Anyone knows what bureau CITI checks?

Message 12 of 14
FloridaState12
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I would try to do another recon with Discover. Maybe even wait for the new card to post the CL and then call.

My daughter only had 6 months history and Discover gave her a card. I think it depends on who you talk to on the other side.

Since you took the hit, I would make a few more calls to discover and hopefully succeed.

lol thanks! Yeah I was pretty happy last night.

Yeah I was thinking about calling again today, and I probably will once I get done with classes. Since they cited account age, do you think it'd be a good idea to mention I got two NEW accounts? Or given their limits and the prestige (AMEX especially), would it help? 

I'm not sure if mentioning the new ones would hurt or help me. 

Photobucket
Message 13 of 14
CS800
Super Contributor

@FloridaState12 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

lol thanks! Yeah I was pretty happy last night.

Yeah I was thinking about calling again today, and I probably will once I get done with classes. Since they cited account age, do you think it'd be a good idea to mention I got two NEW accounts? Or given their limits and the prestige (AMEX especially), would it help? 

I'm not sure if mentioning the new ones would hurt or help me. 

On the flip side, if you mention all those new accounts, Discover would likely shut you down for having too 'many' recent applications for credit.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.