Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Dividend World M/C to World Elite with emv upgrade

tag
ezdoesit
Valued Contributor

Citi Dividend World M/C to World Elite with emv upgrade

I feel so fortunate to have found this forum.  Learned so much in such a short period of time.  Call Citi customer service and spoke about a CLI she said it would be a HP so I decided against it didn't want another HP had 3 in two months.  So I spoke with her about the EMV chip she had to check to see if it was available on my card.  When she got back she said it was I figured let me ask her about a upgrade to the World Elite what is the worst she can say no.  She had to check again doesn't seem like she knew the product line to much but again she came back and said yes.  Very excited can't wait to get the new card just wondering if it is any different since it has the emv chip.  Thanks everyone on the forum for your knowledge.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Citi Dividend World M/C to World Elite with emv upgrade

@ezdoesit wrote:

I feel so fortunate to have found this forum.  Learned so much in such a short period of time.  Call Citi customer service and spoke about a CLI she said it would be a HP so I decided against it didn't want another HP had 3 in two months.  So I spoke with her about the EMV chip she had to check to see if it was available on my card.  When she got back she said it was I figured let me ask her about a upgrade to the World Elite what is the worst she can say no.  She had to check again doesn't seem like she knew the product line to much but again she came back and said yes.  Very excited can't wait to get the new card just wondering if it is any different since it has the emv chip.  Thanks everyone on the forum for your knowledge.

Congrats 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 6
enharu
Super Contributor

Grats!
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 3 of 6
CreditHammer

Congrats!! I recently asked for an EMV chip for my Dividend but I didn't ask for the world MasterCard... I wonder if they will just automatically change it to a WMC??
Message 4 of 6
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@ezdoesit wrote:

CONGRATS!!! Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 5 of 6
ezdoesit
Valued Contributor

@credithammer

That I don't know because I already had the world and she had to check if it was available for my card.  You can always call and check to see if you are getting the wmc.  I think within the first statement it should show the change online to what type of card it is.  I have to wait 55 days for mine I don't know why I guess because I have that amount of time to change my mind and these cards might cost them extra money.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.