Valued Contributor
ezdoesit

Citi Dividend World M/C to World Elite with emv upgrade

I feel so fortunate to have found this forum.  Learned so much in such a short period of time.  Call Citi customer service and spoke about a CLI she said it would be a HP so I decided against it didn't want another HP had 3 in two months.  So I spoke with her about the EMV chip she had to check to see if it was available on my card.  When she got back she said it was I figured let me ask her about a upgrade to the World Elite what is the worst she can say no.  She had to check again doesn't seem like she knew the product line to much but again she came back and said yes.  Very excited can't wait to get the new card just wondering if it is any different since it has the emv chip.  Thanks everyone on the forum for your knowledge.

Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney

Re: Citi Dividend World M/C to World Elite with emv upgrade

ezdoesit wrote:

I feel so fortunate to have found this forum.  Learned so much in such a short period of time.  Call Citi customer service and spoke about a CLI she said it would be a HP so I decided against it didn't want another HP had 3 in two months.  So I spoke with her about the EMV chip she had to check to see if it was available on my card.  When she got back she said it was I figured let me ask her about a upgrade to the World Elite what is the worst she can say no.  She had to check again doesn't seem like she knew the product line to much but again she came back and said yes.  Very excited can't wait to get the new card just wondering if it is any different since it has the emv chip.  Thanks everyone on the forum for your knowledge.

Congrats 

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Last 5 apps 6/6/13

Super Contributor
enharu

Grats!
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
CreditHammer

Congrats!! I recently asked for an EMV chip for my Dividend but I didn't ask for the world MasterCard... I wonder if they will just automatically change it to a WMC??
Mega Contributor
LS2982

ezdoesit wrote:

CONGRATS!!! :smileyhappy:

Silver Spade Garden Club Member - Last App 12/16/13 - Looking for a clean slate NO INQ's / Diamond Inspired!
Starting Score:
EX (PLUS) 583 EQ FICO 565 TU FICO 590 3/15/2011 / Goal Scores: 720
Current Score: EX FICO (PSECU) 671 (myFICO) N/A / EQ FICO 679 / TU08 FICO 678 / TU VS 706 3/6/2014
Valued Contributor
ezdoesit

@credithammer

That I don't know because I already had the world and she had to check if it was available for my card.  You can always call and check to see if you are getting the wmc.  I think within the first statement it should show the change online to what type of card it is.  I have to wait 55 days for mine I don't know why I guess because I have that amount of time to change my mind and these cards might cost them extra money.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}