Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Dividend World Mastercard Upgrade?

tag
texasman07
Established Contributor

Citi Dividend World Mastercard Upgrade?

So I check my mail and I have a postcard/letter from Citi stating they are upgrading my Dividend Mastercard to a World Mastercard (not elite) with a chip. Ummmm, my credit limit is 300.00$ lol.  I started this card as a secured, then it graduated, I product changed it and I only got 1 increase, from 200 to 300.  I have gone online every other day for the past 3 years and requested a CLI....I am always denied.  How can you have a world Mastercard with a 300$ limit??  

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
texasman07
Established Contributor

Re: Citi Dividend World Mastercard Upgrade?

Just checked my account and it states "we sent you a new card...activate now..."  I googled world Mastercard and it appears there is a NPSL and a 5,000 minimum CL.  Maybe when I activate my card Ill get a CLI????

I hope so...I only use the card every other month and buy a protein shake at  the gym and PIF.  It has no balance.  I was going to close this card last month since I got a Venture Signature but it doesnt have a AF.  Anyone else with this issue?

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.