cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Dividend to Citi Forward (major luv)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi Dividend to Citi Forward (major luv)

I called a few minutes ago to have my Dividend Card changed to Forward. Forward has 5% for restaurant and books. I eat out alot and read so I thought that would be more beneficial. Initially she said I couldn't do the product change but then she transferred me to her supervisor.

The supervisor was able to do the product change. I have about $65 dividend dollars because they only send out checks in $50 increments she will also give me a $20 statement credit on citi forward. So I just made $5, and on top of that my interest rate was decreased my 8%.

Needless to say I am very happy with Citi.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Goodwillhunting
Valued Member

Re: Citi Dividend to Citi Forward (major luv)

good stuff!
Amex Blue Cash Everyday $15,000 | Citi Thank You Preferred $12,000 | Chase Sapphire Preferred $10,000 | Mid-Atlantic Credit Union $5,000
Message 2 of 6
UFGuy2006
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I called a few minutes ago to have my Dividend Card changed to Forward. Forward has 5% for restaurant and books. I eat out alot and read so I thought that would be more beneficial. Initially she said I couldn't do the product change but then she transferred me to her supervisor.

The supervisor was able to do the product change. I have about $65 dividend dollars because they only send out checks in $50 increments she will also give me a $20 statement credit on citi forward. So I just made $5, and on top of that my interest rate was decreased my 8%.

Needless to say I am very happy with Citi.

Nice - Just an FYI make sure to confirm the conversion to the Forward gives you the 5% promo. They have recently converted folks into the 2% promo (I was one of them). When suibmitting your request make sure they comment over the phone its the 5% card you are getting. Good luck!

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

UF -

They didn't mention whether it was 2% or 5%. I assumed it was 5% all around. I guess I gotta wait until I get the card.

Message 4 of 6
tntexans72
Valued Contributor

Congrats, would be nice if all banks allow this.

Message 5 of 6
bribro
Valued Contributor

What is this 2% Forward card promo you speak of? I thought it was always 5% on restaurants and books.

TU FICO: 800 (2/1/14) | CK Score: 802 (2/1/14) | CS Score: 805 (2/1/14)

J.P. Morgan Palladium ($250k) | AmEx Platinum (NPSL) | AmEx SPG Personal/Business ($50k/$50k) | Citi Executive AAdvantage WEMC ($50k) | Citi Dividend WEMC ($50k) | Chase Sapphire Preferred VS ($50k) | Chase Ink Bold WEMC ($50k Flex) | Chase Ink Plus WEMC ($25k) | Chase Freedom VS ($25k) | Chase Freedom WMC ($25k) | Chase MileagePlus Explorer ($25k) | Chase Southwest RR Plus Business/Personal ($15k/$15k) | Barclays US Airways ($25k) | Barclays Hawaiian Airlines ($25k) | BofA Alaska Airlines ($10k) | Lexus Financial Services ($30k) | Mercedes-Benz Financial Services ($50k)
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.