New Contributor
chopperacn

Citi Doesnt report CL to CB's

I am in the process of rebuilding my Credit.My FICO's are 651- TU and 640-EQ and "Plus Score"  of 668 on EX.

I applied online for Citi Advantage Master card and they approved me instantly with a limit of $7k.Its been 3 months now and when I looked at my TU and EQ CR's it doesnt show the CL for this card.

When I called citi, they told me it doesnt have a preset spending limit and hence doesnt show up on my Credit reports.

My scores have not increased becuase of this, eventhough my overall util is jus under 5%. 

Can anyone advice me will this card help me in the long run to boost my scores or should I cancel it? I applied it in the first place because I need American Airlines miles...

Frequent Contributor
74king

Re: Citi Doesnt report CL to CB's

congrats..on your card.:smileywink: My opinion is that their is nothing you can do about this.The card will report a HIGH CREDIT so just pay your bills timely and over time this should help you.

King

Equifax 787, TransUnion 793, Experian ? FAKO--> Who Cares

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}