Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Double Cash Arrival

tag
toothgrind3r
Established Contributor

Re: Citi Double Cash Arrival

How's the feel/quality of the card?  On a scale of Quicksilver (lowest) to CSP(highest)

I've got some cards. Some are pretty, some are ugly. Some are more useful than others.
Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@thelethargicage wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

I assume at least for now that it's a standard MC and no World Version?

It appears everyone has been getting WMCs 

I got one with a $1200 limit, WMC. 

www.binlist.net

I entered the first 6 digits from mine and got "Platinum", not World (with a $6.6K CL)

I'm not knowledgeable about that site, but how accurate is it? I put in a few of my cards. Half came up correct (card is a Siggy/World, site says Siggy/World), the other half didn't (card is a Siggy/World, site says otherwise).

Message 12 of 17
Hockeyplayrr
Frequent Contributor

@toothgrind3r wrote:

How's the feel/quality of the card?  On a scale of Quicksilver (lowest) to CSP(highest)

Not as flimsy as the quicksilver or cheap looking.  But it certainly is no csp.  No complaints here though.  Card is a card.

Credit Scores: Equifax - 744 (Oct FICO) | Experian 736(Oct Fico) | Transunion - 755(Oct Fico)

Credit Lines: Diners Club 20k | Penfed Plat Rewards 7k | SDFCU 5k | Amex BCE - 10.5k | Chase Freedom 4.5k | CSP - 10.6k | Discover IT - 9k | Sallie Mae 3.8k | BofA 123 - 4.9k | CITI Double Cash 9.1k | Total Rewards 3.25k
Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

B335is - you could well be right that it is front line talk. Seems more answers exist on this website than with many of the banks customer service representatives that appear to be: "mushrooms who have been fed a lot of BS and kept in the dark."
Message 14 of 17
thelethargicage
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@thelethargicage wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

I assume at least for now that it's a standard MC and no World Version?

It appears everyone has been getting WMCs 

I got one with a $1200 limit, WMC. 

www.binlist.net

I entered the first 6 digits from mine and got "Platinum", not World (with a $6.6K CL)

I'm not knowledgeable about that site, but how accurate is it? I put in a few of my cards. Half came up correct (card is a Siggy/World, site says Siggy/World), the other half didn't (card is a Siggy/World, site says otherwise).

Based on my limited experience, I'd say it's about 75% accurate. My Chase AARP Visa Signature came up as a "Classic" Visa (whatever that might be), so you have to take the results with a grain of salt.

Message 15 of 17
Involver
Valued Contributor

Lists US Bank Cash+ Visa Signature as a platinum.

Message 16 of 17
trumpet-205
Valued Contributor

That website is half-useless.

Problem is that many cards do NOT use separate IIN (first 6 digits of card number) for Signautre/World. US Bank for example doesn't, and that's why it shows up as Platinum card.

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.