Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Double Cash - I did what I said I wouldn't :P

tag
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Citi Double Cash - I did what I said I wouldn't :P

@baller4life wrote:

Those are all nice cards. You have to decide for yourself which fit your lifestyle and if you really have the need for anymore. Personally, I'm just trying to thicken my file with a variety of creditors. I'm anal about diversification given the fact so many creditors are bipolar and will cld or close accts in a heartbeat. So, when I started rebuilding I decided I wanted a card from all major players and a couple CUs. The ones left are:
US Bank Cash+
Amex ED(transfer limit from Delta and close)
Chase Sapphire
Citi Double Cash
USAA Rate Adv

Penfed Platinum Cash Rewards

That's my 2015 spree list. Smiley Wink

You said 5 that's 6 Lol

I'm watching Smiley Surprised

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 41 of 66
Swapmeet
Valued Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:

Lmao!! And I bet half of them are from Navy!! That's why I'm chilling for two yrs with no apps, except an apt next year. Smiley Happy

I wish NFCU would smile upon me....but no dice. I just don't qualify.

My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Message 42 of 66
baller4life
Super Contributor

Smiley Very Happy Only two from Navy. And 15 cards is nothing when you consider people like Ron1 who has 100+! Lol. Many here have over 30,40 cards for sure. 15 is my limit period. And will probably cut that through the yrs.
Message 43 of 66
baller4life
Super Contributor

Swap you could always join the military! Smiley Wink
Message 44 of 66
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Lol at MJ!! Way to count! Lol!!
At swap.... I wish you could find a way in as well!! They are awesome!!Smiley Happy
Message 45 of 66
Swapmeet
Valued Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

@baller4life wrote:

Those are all nice cards. You have to decide for yourself which fit your lifestyle and if you really have the need for anymore. Personally, I'm just trying to thicken my file with a variety of creditors. I'm anal about diversification given the fact so many creditors are bipolar and will cld or close accts in a heartbeat. So, when I started rebuilding I decided I wanted a card from all major players and a couple CUs. The ones left are:
US Bank Cash+
Chase Sapphire
Citi Double Cash
USAA Rate Adv

You said 5 that's 6 Lol

So then..... "final spree" will lead to another "final spree" because one will be left out. Of course, by then needs/wants will have changed. The cycle continues......

My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Message 46 of 66
baller4life
Super Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

@baller4life wrote:

US Bank Cash+
Chase Sapphire
Citi Double Cash
USAA Rate Adv

You said 5 that's 6 Lol

Oh yeah. 6 but ED and Delta will cancel each other out. I'm allergic to AFs. Smiley Happy

Message 47 of 66
Swapmeet
Valued Contributor

@baller4life wrote:
Swap you could always join the military! Smiley Wink

This is true. I will jump through a certain amount of hoops in order to get what I want......I am not sure that I would go that far for a cc though...lol.

My Wallet:
Message 48 of 66
myjourney
Super Contributor

@Swapmeet wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@baller4life wrote:

US Bank Cash+
Chase Sapphire
Citi Double Cash
USAA Rate Adv

You said 5 that's 6 Lol

So then..... "final spree" will lead to another "final spree" because one will be left out. Of course, by then needs/wants will hve changed. The cycle continues......

Lol

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 49 of 66
myjourney
Super Contributor

@baller4life wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@baller4life wrote:

US Bank Cash+
Chase Sapphire
Citi Double Cash
USAA Rate Adv

You said 5 that's 6 Lol

Oh yeah. 6 but ED and Delta will cancel each other out. I'm allergic to AFs. Smiley Happy

SMH

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 50 of 66
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.