Did you mean: 

Citi Double Cash - Share Here

tag
s_haliz
Valued Contributor

Re: Citi Double Cash - Share Here

@odd_dog wrote:

@s_haliz wrote:

Lately Citi's Double Cash (DC) card had generated lot of interest from users. There had been several discussions on this forum. 

I am looking for all the users (who had been approved for $10,000 or above CL) to share their experience.

Approved with CL 13,800     0% for 15 months,  12.99% after.  Also while calling in got them to give me the $200 bonus for spending $1000 in 90 days......

Specifically,

1. Have you applied online or via rep. through phone?     I applied online, then had to call live rep. to verify.
2. At the time of your application, how many inquiries you had in your credit report?    15 on credit karma, 4 come off in October.
3. What were your credit scores?    Going by FNBO free CS, and Discover free CS and DCU free CS:  840, 834, 737 respectively.
4. What were your balances on other cards?   8 cards about $5000 total, but PIF monthly.
5. What was your total credit limit (all cards combines)?       According to credit karma $296,250
6. What was your utilization?    1%
7. Were does citi's CL fit in your overall portfolio? (I mean is it your highest, lowest or in between)? Upper to middle.
8. What is your AAoA? 6 years 10 months.

Please share your experience. It would help many others. 

Thanks in advance.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. Indeed very good limit and sweet bonus!!!!! Smiley Happy

TU FICO 850 | EQ FICO 850 I EX FICO 850
Message 21 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

i wonder if the card looks good

Message 22 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I like the look...different from other Citi cards I have.

Message 23 of 28
s_haliz
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Honestly speaking, I would be curious about durability. I mean if it last 3 full years and one don't have to call for replacement (due to wear and tear), then it is OK. It is quite possible that it may not be the best looking card or impressive one (like Marriott which is metallic), but hopefully not the worst looking one......But I can tolearte appearance for 2% cash back with no category or quartely/annual limit. People who already got the card may chime in.... 

Message 24 of 28
CreditChampion
Frequent Contributor

At the time of application:

1. Have you applied online or via rep. through phone? Online
2. At the time of your application, how many inquiries you had in your credit report?1 EX 1EQ
3. What were your credit scores?770+
4. What were your balances on other cards?550 and 200
5. What was your total credit limit (all cards combines)?14K
6. What was your utilization?5%
7. Were does citi's CL fit in your overall portfolio? (I mean is it your highest, lowest or in between)? Highest
8. What is your AAoA? 2 years 10 Months

Fico Scores:800+Club

Marvel MC 25K AMEX BCE 18K AMEX Blue Sky 13.6K AMEX BCE 13.5K AMEX Zync
NPSL(AU) Citi Double Cash 14.5K PenFed Plat Rewards 14.5K Citi Forward 10.3k Discover it 9.5K Wells Fargo Cash Back 7.2K BankAmericard Better Balance $700 Chase Freedom $500 Capital One Quicksilver $6K Capital One Platinum (AU) $500 Capital One Secured Card (AU) $251(Closed) PenFed PLOC 14K
PenFed Promise 5K
Message 25 of 28
s_haliz
Valued Contributor

@CreditChampion wrote:

At the time of application:

1. Have you applied online or via rep. through phone? Online
2. At the time of your application, how many inquiries you had in your credit report?1 EX 1EQ
3. What were your credit scores?770+
4. What were your balances on other cards?550 and 200
5. What was your total credit limit (all cards combines)?14K
6. What was your utilization?5%
7. Were does citi's CL fit in your overall portfolio? (I mean is it your highest, lowest or in between)? Highest
8. What is your AAoA? 2 years 10 Months

Thank you for sharing. You got a very good CL. 

Message 26 of 28
godscountry
Regular Contributor

1. Have you applied online or via rep. through phone? Online, instant approval for $1700.  Upon activation, was given CLI to $10k
2. At the time of your application, how many inquiries you had in your credit report? 11
3. What were your credit scores? EX was 689
4. What were your balances on other cards? less than $2k
5. What was your total credit limit (all cards combines)? $36k
6. What was your utilization? 1%
7. Were does citi's CL fit in your overall portfolio? (I mean is it your highest, lowest or in between)? tied for 2nd with my Diner's Club
8. What is your AAoA? 4 years

Thanks in advance. 

Current Scores: EX 652 I EQ 688 I TU 696
Cards appear in order of approval
Message 27 of 28
uswala
Senior Contributor

@godscountry wrote:

1. Have you applied online or via rep. through phone? Online, instant approval for $1700.  Upon activation, was given CLI to $10k
2. At the time of your application, how many inquiries you had in your credit report? 11
3. What were your credit scores? EX was 689
4. What were your balances on other cards? less than $2k
5. What was your total credit limit (all cards combines)? $36k
6. What was your utilization? 1%
7. Were does citi's CL fit in your overall portfolio? (I mean is it your highest, lowest or in between)? tied for 2nd with my Diner's Club
8. What is your AAoA? 4 years

Thanks in advance. 

What do you mean by "Upon activation, was given CLI to $10k". Did you ask them for CLI while activating your card? Was it a hard pull again?

Message 28 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.