tag
Involver
Valued Contributor

Re: Citi Double Cash - Share Here

@s_haliz wrote:

@Involver wrote:

@s_haliz wrote:

@Involver wrote:

I am looking for all the users (who had been approved for $10,000 or above CL) to share their experience.

Originally approved for 10,000 and CLI to 25,000

1. Have you applied online or via rep. through phone? Online
2. At the time of your application, how many inquiries you had in your credit report? 1
3. What were your credit scores? EQ 788
4. What were your balances on other cards? 3420
5. What was your total credit limit (all cards combines)? 90,600
6. What was your utilization? 4%
7. Were does citi's CL fit in your overall portfolio? from middle to highest
8. What is your AAoA? 5 yrs

Very useful information. Thank you for sharing. Did you get $15K CLI in one instance or several? How long it took for you to get CLI (after the card was first issued?) Do you have to call EO or it was done through regular call? 

It was from a single CLI request.  Took a HP on EQ.  Made the request through regular CS before I even had the card in my possession and was transfered to an analyst for a decision.  Was only ever asked income and housing payment, no additional questions about my credit report or why I wanted it.

That's great. In this case HP is well worth of. If I may ask, what was the income? 

Income is mid-high five figures.

Message 11 of 28
s_haliz
Valued Contributor

@Involver wrote:

@s_haliz wrote:

@Involver wrote:

@s_haliz wrote:

@Involver wrote:

I am looking for all the users (who had been approved for $10,000 or above CL) to share their experience.

2. At the time of your application, how many inquiries you had in your credit report? 1

Very useful information. Thank you for sharing. Did you get $15K CLI in one instance or several? How long it took for you to get CLI (after the card was first issued?) Do you have to call EO or it was done through regular call? 

It was from a single CLI request.  Took a HP on EQ.  Made the request through regular CS before I even had the card in my possession and was transfered to an analyst for a decision.  Was only ever asked income and housing payment, no additional questions about my credit report or why I wanted it.

That's great. In this case HP is well worth of. If I may ask, what was the income? 

Thank you. Great accomplishment in terms of CL even without six figure income. 

TU FICO 850 | EQ FICO 850 I EX FICO 850
Message 12 of 28
subwaysandwich
Frequent Contributor

If we apply online or through the phone, can we request a specific report to be pulled? I have plenty of inquiries on TU and EX, but like 3 on EQ..

Message 13 of 28
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@subwaysandwich wrote:

If we apply online or through the phone, can we request a specific report to be pulled? I have plenty of inquiries on TU and EX, but like 3 on EQ..

I would be deeply suspicious of such a request if I were a UW!   

Message 14 of 28
Involver
Valued Contributor

@s_haliz wrote:

@Involver wrote:

@s_haliz wrote:

@Involver wrote:

@s_haliz wrote:

@Involver wrote:

Anything is possible if you play your cards right and plan accordingly. Smiley Happy  

Message 15 of 28
Swapmeet
Valued Contributor

@s_haliz wrote:

Lately Citi's Double Cash (DC) card had generated lot of interest from users. There had been several discussions on this forum. 

Specifically,

1. Have you applied online or via rep. through phone?  I applied online by hitting apply now on a prequalified offer.
2. At the time of your application, how many inquiries you had in your credit report? On EQ, I had 4 in the last 12 months and 14 in 24 months.
3. What were your credit scores? On EQ, my current fico is 748.
4. What were your balances on other cards? Between 2 cards reporting balances, I had just under 10% util....and a 3rd card reported like 34 bucks.
5. What was your total credit limit (all cards combines)? Not counting my simply cash business card, my personal aggregate credit line is at 127,500 (with this card 134,500, but I'm going to request a cli immediately)
6. What was your utilization? 9.x%
7. Were does citi's CL fit in your overall portfolio? (I mean is it your highest, lowest or in between)? It is the third lowest (my typ card is 10.5k).
8. What is your AAoA? Before this account, it was between 5 and 6 years (probably still is).

Please share your experience. It would help many others. 

Thanks in advance. 

Hope this helps!

My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Message 16 of 28
s_haliz
Valued Contributor

@Swapmeet wrote:

@s_haliz wrote:

Lately Citi's Double Cash (DC) card had generated lot of interest from users. There had been several discussions on this forum. 

Specifically,

1. Have you applied online or via rep. through phone?  I applied online by hitting apply now on a prequalified offer.
2. At the time of your application, how many inquiries you had in your credit report? On EQ, I had 4 in the last 12 months and 14 in 24 months.
3. What were your credit scores? On EQ, my current fico is 748.
4. What were your balances on other cards? Between 2 cards reporting balances, I had just under 10% util....and a 3rd card reported like 34 bucks.
5. What was your total credit limit (all cards combines)? Not counting my simply cash business card, my personal aggregate credit line is at 127,500 (with this card 134,500, but I'm going to request a cli immediately)
6. What was your utilization? 9.x%
7. Were does citi's CL fit in your overall portfolio? (I mean is it your highest, lowest or in between)? It is the second lowest (my typ card is 10.5k).
8. What is your AAoA? Before this account, it was between 5 and 6 years (probably still is).

Thanks in advance. 

Hope this helps!

Thank you for your response. 

Message 17 of 28
s_haliz
Valued Contributor

@Involver wrote:

@s_haliz wrote:

@Involver wrote:

@s_haliz wrote:

@Involver wrote:

@s_haliz wrote:

@Involver wrote:

Anything is possible if you play your cards right and plan accordingly. Smiley Happy  

Planning is what I am doing for the last few weeks. My goals is to have just 1% utilization and some with $0.00 balance. 

Message 18 of 28
s_haliz
Valued Contributor

Any one recently approved, wanted to share their experience? 

Message 19 of 28
odd_dog
Valued Contributor

s_haliz wrote:

Approved with CL 13,800     0% for 15 months,  12.99% after.  Also while calling in got them to give me the $200 bonus for spending $1000 in 90 days......

Specifically,

1. Have you applied online or via rep. through phone?     I applied online, then had to call live rep. to verify.
2. At the time of your application, how many inquiries you had in your credit report?    15 on credit karma, 4 come off in October.
3. What were your credit scores?    Going by FNBO free CS, and Discover free CS and DCU free CS:  840, 834, 737 respectively.
4. What were your balances on other cards?   8 cards about $5000 total, but PIF monthly.
5. What was your total credit limit (all cards combines)?       According to credit karma $296,250
6. What was your utilization?    1%
7. Were does citi's CL fit in your overall portfolio? (I mean is it your highest, lowest or in between)? Upper to middle.
8. What is your AAoA? 6 years 10 months.

Thanks in advance.

Message 20 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.