Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Double Cash card questions

tag
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: Citi Double Cash card questions

Not yet? I wonder if enough new cardholders stress interest in WMC/WEMC that they take that in consideration. It's still a young pup so we'll just have to see if anything comes of it in the next few months or so i guess.

Message 21 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Not yet? I wonder if enough new cardholders stress interest in WMC/WEMC that they take that in consideration. It's still a young pup so we'll just have to see if anything comes of it in the next few months or so i guess.

i love the WORLD ELITE MASTERCARD if that's the silver looking one. Looks chic. The World MasterCard is still Orange/red balls ? or does it also come in silver ? 

Message 22 of 24
kawaiiguy
Established Member

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Have had mine a couple month now and it is a World Mastercard...  Havent heard of anyone with the Elite yet tho... that would be a welcome feature on this card for sure!

Message 23 of 24
chwebb1
Established Contributor

@thelethargicage wrote:

1) Does this card come as either a Visa Signature or World MasterCard?

2) A decent rewards card from Citi? Has hell officially frozen over? How long before it gets nerfed?

I've had mine for around a month, and it's a World MasterCard.

photo NUS000000180_160X101_STRAIGHT.gif photo DISCOVER_IT_LG.gif photo card_1.png photo night-launch.png photo NUS000000012_160X101_STRAIGHT.gif photo bankamericard-better-balance-rewards-credit-card-small.png
$15000 ........... $12500 ............ $11750 ............ $10000 ........... $9400 ............ $5000 ............. $5000
In the Garden until at least November 2015
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.