cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Double Cash now has my free Equifax FICO available !!!

tag
kawaiiguy
Established Member

Re: Citi Double Cash now has my free Equifax FICO available !!!

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks, just used this to get my EQ score.

Do any credit cards give out the Experian score for free?

First National Bank Omaha Amex gives an Experian FICO8 score free, also when I had the Discover IT they gave me an Experian score just not sure which model it was.

Message 21 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Last I checked, my DC got this. However, I recall the score being a bankcard score, not a true FICO. I'll still take it, but don't be shocked if it differs from your fico08 score.
Message 22 of 27
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Last I checked, my DC got this. However, I recall the score being a bankcard score, not a true FICO. I'll still take it, but don't be shocked if it differs from your fico08 score.

Well, it IS a FICO 08 score, just a different version from that available here.  Some banks use this for decisions (e.g. apparently the MAJOR issuer Salem Five!)

Message 23 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

I get my EQ FICO from Citi (Simplicity) every month and my TU FICO from Discover. For me, getting FICOs are an added bonus reason to get a card -not the only factor certainly -but definitely something worth considering. I like the idea of getting free FICO scores every month and having them available. 

I would love to get the EX FICO from Chase (Slate), but I'm not sure I want that card. I wonder, does CSP or Freedom offer that? 

Message 24 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I get my EQ FICO from Citi (Simplicity) every month and my TU FICO from Discover. For me, getting FICOs are an added bonus reason to get a card -not the only factor certainly -but definitely something worth considering. I like the idea of getting free FICO scores every month and having them available. 

I would love to get the EX FICO from Chase (Slate), but I'm not sure I want that card. I wonder, does CSP or Freedom offer that? 

The CSP or Freedom do not provide you a Fico score.  Only the Slate.

Message 25 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Ah... I see. Too bad, otherwise it would be perfect for me. All three FICO scores, plus a nice points program duo from Chase. Too bad. 

Thanks for the information!

Message 26 of 27
kawaiiguy
Established Member

That is also true for the plain Sapphire (which you can't sign up for anymore) no FICO, but the Slate does for sure!

I am waiting on my current 0% promo cards to expire then will be getting a slate to help finish those balances out at no cost (free balance transfers at opening).

Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.