Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Double Cash

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi Double Cash

@Anonymous wrote:

OP got card yesterday in the mail...........

HELLO CITI DOUBLE CASH WORLD ELITE MASTERCARD!

Hi,

Congrats on getting the Citi Double Cash Card WEMC!

I just applied for the Card as well a few days ago and called both MasterCard and CitiBank a few times and no one knew how to check what kind of MasterCard Status I'd get.

I today received the Approval Letter but nowhere on there too it says anything about World or World Elite. It does say Citi Double Cash MasterCard.

I'm wondering for those who got the WEMC version, on your Approval Letter, did it say the Status of the MasterCard you'd get?

Message 21 of 26
thelethargicage
Valued Contributor

Do these WEMC Citi DCs come with NPSL?

Message 22 of 26
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

No, they still have a limit. At Citi's discretion, however, they *may* approve a charge over the limit (one of the perks of a WMC/WEMC). But one would have to make a payment right away to bring the balance back down to the limit or below.

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 23 of 26
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@thelethargicage wrote:
Do these WEMC Citi DCs come with NPSL?

Mine has the NPSL option (verified with CCA) but it was PC'd originally from Dividend WEMC, so it retained that feature.  Not sure if the newer DC WEMCs have that feature since some have reported it does not.

Message 24 of 26
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@OmarGB9 wrote:
No, they still have a limit. At Citi's discretion, however, they *may* approve a charge over the limit (one of the perks of a WMC/WEMC). But one would have to make a payment right away to bring the balance back down to the limit or below.

I believe he's referring on whether the card agreement provides the NPSL feature or benefit in writing (mine does).  It has to be spelled out in the CC agreement. 

Message 25 of 26
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Yes I saw your post right after mine. Haha. That's interesting though. I had no idea there even was such a thing.

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.