Thanks for the information op.
Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi Double Cash

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Whenever I ask for something they pull Experian and Equifax for me. 

wow!  I have only been double pulled when I applied.  When I was approved I did ask for increase at activation and did not get another HP.

That is ridiculous that they triple pulled the OP.  I am wondering though if they double pulled and OP asked for increase at activation thus resulting in 3 HPs?

This just further reinforces "YEMV"/"YMMV"

At least with citi triple pull, VS capital one, you will be more likely to get APR reductions and better increases!

Citi doesn't pull a credit report to give me a decrease, at least not a hard pull. 

They can HP if you are amidst a SP request and click request more. Or if you call in for a request when your account doesnt show increase eligibility.

Message 12 of 17
IncrsCreditScore1
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Whenever I ask for something they pull Experian and Equifax for me. 

wow!  I have only been double pulled when I applied.  When I was approved I did ask for increase at activation and did not get another HP.

That is ridiculous that they triple pulled the OP.  I am wondering though if they double pulled and OP asked for increase at activation thus resulting in 3 HPs?

This just further reinforces "YEMV"/"YMMV"

At least with citi triple pull, VS capital one, you will be more likely to get APR reductions and better increases!

I did not and have not asked for an increase.

January 2018 Scores - EQ 797 | TU 800 | EX 798 | ~~Started Gardening Again on March 21, 2017
Message 13 of 17
nachoslibres
Established Contributor

I've had my DC for about 14 months now with a $9,000 SL and I typically put at least $5k a month on it and have had several times where I've had to pay down the card in the middle of the month because I was close to hitting the limit.  I've tried several times to request a CLI online but every time it tells me it is going to do an HP which I refuse to do.  I know this doesn't have much to do with the OP but I know I've seen others do the same and it has only been an SP.

Message 14 of 17
IncrsCreditScore1
Valued Contributor

You are more than welcome, 12velectronics.  I hope it is not a new policy, but could be.  Still cannot figure out why they pulled all 3.

January 2018 Scores - EQ 797 | TU 800 | EX 798 | ~~Started Gardening Again on March 21, 2017
Message 15 of 17
minski
Established Contributor

Wow. They only pulled EX for me earlier this year. 

I hope you got a decent SL and APR from the triple pull. 

Message 16 of 17
IncrsCreditScore1
Valued Contributor

No, I didn't, Minski.  That was another surprise.

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.