Did you mean: 

Citi Double Cash

tag
eagles08
Regular Contributor

Re: Citi Double Cash

@Rain77 wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

Has anyone who apped for this card (that was already a citi customer) seen their account popup in their online portal? I apped over a week ago and still haven't seen it pop up online yet. 

Nope, hasn't popped with my other Citi accounts either.  I figured at activation it could be linked.   They said card should arrive in a week so probably tomorrow or early next week.  I keep forgetting Monday was a holiday. 

I had the option to register for an online account but it said if I already have one to skip and link it once I receive the card.

AMEX BCE- $12,600 I Discover IT- $10,000 I Chase Freedom- $7,000 I Citi Double Cash- $3,300 I Best Buy- $2,800 I Bayport CU Visa- $1,000
Message 21 of 48
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@eagles08 wrote:

@Rain77 wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

Has anyone who apped for this card (that was already a citi customer) seen their account popup in their online portal? I apped over a week ago and still haven't seen it pop up online yet. 

Nope, hasn't popped with my other Citi accounts either.  I figured at activation it could be linked.   They said card should arrive in a week so probably tomorrow or early next week.  I keep forgetting Monday was a holiday. 

I had the option to register for an online account but it said if I already have one to skip and link it once I receive the card.

I never noticed the link button. I just happened to notice my new chase card popped up by itself, so I didnt know if citi did that as well. 

Message 22 of 48
Hockeyplayrr
Frequent Contributor

Finally got the card in the mail today.  World Mastercard despite the sub 5k limit.  Card looks pretty neat but seems like it will wear quickly.

Credit Scores: Equifax - 744 (Oct FICO) | Experian 736(Oct Fico) | Transunion - 755(Oct Fico)

Credit Lines: Diners Club 20k | Penfed Plat Rewards 7k | SDFCU 5k | Amex BCE - 10.5k | Chase Freedom 4.5k | CSP - 10.6k | Discover IT - 9k | Sallie Mae 3.8k | BofA 123 - 4.9k | CITI Double Cash 9.1k | Total Rewards 3.25k
Message 23 of 48
jsucool76
Super Contributor

I'm hoping mine comes today. Been waiting patiently. 

And hopefully it comes without the fraudulent pending charge that my chase marriot came with Smiley Wink 

Message 24 of 48
eagles08
Regular Contributor

@Hockeyplayrr wrote:

Finally got the card in the mail today.  World Mastercard despite the sub 5k limit.  Card looks pretty neat but seems like it will wear quickly.

Nice!  I cannot wait to get mine!  How long did yours take?

AMEX BCE- $12,600 I Discover IT- $10,000 I Chase Freedom- $7,000 I Citi Double Cash- $3,300 I Best Buy- $2,800 I Bayport CU Visa- $1,000
Message 25 of 48
Involver
Valued Contributor

Still hasn't shown up for me. Maybe Monday. Will be 11 days at that point.
Message 26 of 48
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@Involver wrote:

My mail hasn't even come yet. Sometimes I just dont get mail on saturday. It's weird. 

My marriot card should come monday though. =] 

Message 27 of 48
Rain77
Frequent Contributor

@jsucool76 wrote:

@Involver wrote:

My mail hasn't even come yet. Sometimes I just dont get mail on saturday. It's weird. 

Me either. For past few weeks, no Sat mail. I thought may be the PO was taking the weekend off.  Sometimes I'll receive a package on Sunday which really throws me off.  I'd check my mail, but it's raining right now.

Last HP 8/29/14

Message 28 of 48
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@Rain77 wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

@Involver wrote:

Me either. For past few weeks, no Sat mail. I thought may be the PO was taking the weekend off.  Sometimes I'll receive a package on Sunday which really throws me off.  I'd check my mail, but it's raining right now.

It is also pouring here....That awkward moment you could very well be my neighbor. lol. 

Message 29 of 48
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

You are neighbours, and so I am, I've been taking your Saturday mail!   Nice looking Double Cash cards BTW....

Message 30 of 48
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.