Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Double cash Pulls????

tag
Rain77
Frequent Contributor

Re: Citi Double cash Pulls????

@twist7d7 wrote:

Trigger finger got itchy Apped for the cap one Approved with 3k limit. Any use recon this?

Might able to thru EO.  

Last HP 8/29/14

Message 21 of 23
Rain77
Frequent Contributor

@Involver wrote:

@Rain77 wrote:

@Involver wrote:

I'm inclined to believe based on everything that I've read that their auto approvals are generally substantially lower than they're actually willing to extend to the applicants.  I've seen a lot of substantial CLIs from the initial limits.  It's probably just a conservative algorithm for a new product.  

Did you call before you recieved the card?  I was thinking I may call upon activation and see if they will bump to $5K.  But either way I'm ok with the limit.  In 6 months I can try with a SP.  

I did, yes.  Another poster in the approvals forum relayed how he was able to call in for a CLI after receiving the welcome e-mail with the last four digits without having the card in hand. 

Lemme go look for that thread.  Thx.

ETA:  They want a HP, I'm in the garden.  Will wait it out

Last HP 8/29/14

Message 22 of 23
Rain77
Frequent Contributor

@twist7d7 wrote:

Trigger finger got itchy Apped for the cap one Approved with 3k limit. Any use recon this?

Congrats!  Good luck on recon, if you try.  You can private msg thru FB to get someone to contact you.

Last HP 8/29/14

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.