Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi EO contact number

tag
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

Citi EO contact number

I know it has probably been asked alot but can someone PM the number to Citibanks executive offices?. I called Citi today to see if i could get a CLI via SP and unfortunately there wasnt without a HP. I could risk a HP but have only had the card for 2 months. I wanna purchase 4 tickets to Dubai next month so would like an increase of 4K on my AAdvantge MC (currently at 11k). If not i wanted to see if it was possible to move about 3k from my Simplicity to the AA card (dont even know if Citi even does that). So would like to go the EO route. Would be greatly appreciated

gardening since 5/21/2016
Message 1 of 39
38 REPLIES 38
ficoguy75
Established Member

Re: Citi EO contact number

I'd like it as well please!

I can't get Citi to budge on removing my Best Buy Mastercard annual fee. I've read here that people are getting it removed but after 10 years and perfect payment history, they tell me the only way to remove it is to close the acct. Ugh...

Message 2 of 39
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

Sent Smiley Happy

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 3 of 39
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

@maiden_girl wrote:

Sent Smiley Happy

thank you very much!...Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 39
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

You're most welcome ^_^

keep us updated!!!

Message 5 of 39
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

@maiden_girl wrote:

You're most welcome ^_^

keep us updated!!!

sure will!

Message 6 of 39
acb5456
Regular Contributor

Could i please have the Citi EO information also please?! Thank you Smiley Happy

Chase Sapphire: $10,000 | Amex BCE: $15,000 | BofA Cash Rewards WMC: $15,000 | Discover IT: $15,000

FICO: TU-793 (Discover), EX-805 (Amex), EQ-790
Message 7 of 39
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

Sent. Check your PM Smiley Wink

Message 8 of 39
Shock_
Frequent Contributor

I got a 6x CLI upon Recon to EO. So it's definitely possible. $500 dollar starting limit after instant approval, and 3k limit when I called in and asked for a manual review. GO FOR IT!

Capital One Quicksilver MC $3000 6/2011 | Chase Amazon Visa $1400 8/2012 | Citi Diamond Preferred MC $4200 7/2013 | AMEX Green NPSL 8/2013 | Chase Freedom $1000 Visa 8/2013 | AMEX BCE $7000 2/2014 ==> 2/2013
Message 9 of 39
newbiewife
Regular Contributor

Hi can you please pm me the citi eo number too. Thank you!
Heart trying to reach 800! Heart
Gardening till 12/14 Smiley Tongue
Message 10 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.