Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi EO contact number

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Citi EO contact number

@MrBrightSide wrote:

Hi there, Can you please PM the Citi EO numer as well!! Thank you!!

you can call the backdoor nymber listed in the sticky for EO and they will transfer you to the correct EO office for credit

Message 31 of 39
MrBrightSide

So sorry for being such a newb as I've recently converted from an avid snooper to hopeful contributor....  where can I find this sticky?

In 2009, Started at 546 across the board.
As of 6/30/2014 via myfico.com - EQ: 782 - EX: 744 - TU: 754
Never give up. Never stop believing. You are closer to your victory than you may realize!

Confession: I've been a forum snoop for years. Over the years I've gained a wealth of knowledge & experience. Time to share it with others! Smiley Happy
Message 32 of 39
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@MrBrightSide wrote:

So sorry for being such a newb as I've recently converted from an avid snooper to hopeful contributor....  where can I find this sticky?

Under Credit Cards

Under Helpful Threads

Under Backdoor Numbers

I tried to post link but I don't know how to do that!

Message 33 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello!

Could someone pm me the EO number? Thanks!
Message 34 of 39
paulko85
Established Member

so which number shall i be dialing to consolidate 100% credit line of my AAdvantage over to HHonors? 

there are 3 listed on the Backdoor numbers thread. or do any of the 3 work? 

i live in Los Angeles. or does that not even matter? 

and why are these numbers being PMd? or is that really not important and irrelevant, and none of my business? lol

I have a credit card.
Message 35 of 39
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@paulko85 wrote:

so which number shall i be dialing to consolidate 100% credit line of my AAdvantage over to HHonors? 

there are 3 listed on the Backdoor numbers thread. or do any of the 3 work? 

i live in Los Angeles. or does that not even matter? 

and why are these numbers being PMd? or is that really not important and irrelevant, and none of my business? lol

just call the number on the back of your card... they have to be over 6 months old... it's not called consolidation... it's like CL decrease and CLI increase or something.

you have to get lucky and find a rep that knows how to do it.

it's not even a hp anymore if you get the right person that knows how to do it.

Message 36 of 39
paulko85
Established Member

is Citi the only bank that doesn't call it consolidation? or is Chase / BofA / MaybeOthers the only ones that call it consolidation? i imagine an EO (assuming it means Executive Office) knows what they're doing...?

this is sounding frightening...

i called Chase to consolidate my line between accounts, and the mother-effers REDUCED my total line. a bit of complaining and contact with their QA people and that was all reversed. but... this is completely irrelevant. 

I have a credit card.
Message 37 of 39
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@paulko85 wrote:

is Citi the only bank that doesn't call it consolidation? or is Chase / BofA / MaybeOthers the only ones that call it consolidation? i imagine an EO (assuming it means Executive Office) knows what they're doing...?

this is sounding frightening...

i called Chase to consolidate my line between accounts, and the mother-effers REDUCED my total line. a bit of complaining and contact with their QA people and that was all reversed. but... this is completely irrelevant. 

citi seems to be the only people that didn't call it consolidation when we did it.

Message 38 of 39
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is from 2013 it has been locked to further comments. You are free to start a new thread on the subject if its needed.

Message 39 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.