Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Executive AA MC Available Balance

tag
flyingmd
Frequent Contributor

Citi Executive AA MC Available Balance

Hi All,

I have been using my new Citi Executive card and made a large payment (which I couldn't do first month until after the statement closing date - ooch). I noticed however, that my available balance has not changed. Does anyone know if this is routine for citibank to put holds on payments or is it just the first few payments. With all my other cards (AMEX, Chase) as soon as the payment posts, it is reflected in the available balance. Also is it true that Citibank only lets you make 4 payments in a payment cycle? (I know I can make more from the bank side by making a payment through my banks bill pay but there seems to be a limit on the number of payments initiated from the Credit card side). Thanks

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
mxp114
Valued Contributor

Re: Citi Executive AA MC Available Balance

Sorry for the off topic question but isn't that a World Elite MC? Would you mind posting a photo of it? I have been eager to see this card, never seen one before with the monochrome MC logo. Thank you Smiley Wink

Message 2 of 4
flyingmd
Frequent Contributor

Heres the link wit a pict.  https://creditcards.citi.com/credit-cards/citi-executive-aadvantage-world-mastercard/

Its a great looking card IMHO.

Message 3 of 4
mxp114
Valued Contributor

I've seen the image depiction but it's rarely the same as actually seeing an actual photo. Does it not say World Elite on it? That's what surprised me.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.