Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Executive Offices

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi Executive Offices

Often asked, I know but unable to find a current email or phone number for Citi Executive office or Executive Response Team.  Would someone be kind enough to PM.  Thanks,

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

Re: Citi Executive Offices

PM sent

Message 2 of 8
culture
Regular Contributor

why not just post it so more people searching for it can benefit ?

Message 3 of 8
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@culture wrote:

The number is also listed in the backdoor numbers thread.  Plus the OP requested a PM and so Ihcole sent it to the OP *shrug*

Message 4 of 8
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@culture wrote:

The number is also listed in the backdoor numbers thread.  Plus the OP requested a PM and so Ihcole sent it to the OP *shrug*

Isn't posting direct numbers in threads frowned upon too?

Message 5 of 8
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@lhcole77 wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@culture wrote:

Isn't posting direct numbers in threads frowned upon too?

I believe they can be posted but I don't see an issue with the PM.  Now, if the EO contact wasn't available in the backdoor numbers thread and you wanted to share it, then it can be posted there by the mods.  Sometimes individuals don't want to share the information publicly (for obvious reasons) and that should be respected as well, regardless of the source Smiley Wink

Message 6 of 8
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

I believe they can be posted but I don't see an issue with the PM.  Now, if the EO contact wasn't available in the backdoor numbers thread and you wanted to share it, then it can be posted there by the mods.  Sometimes individuals don't want to share the information publicly (for obvious reasons) and that should be respected as well, regardless of the source Smiley Wink

Gotcha! Good to know. Hope OP gives us an update soon....

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, can you please send me a PM also with Citi's best contact info. Preferably email or mailing address to send goodwill letter. 

Thank you

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.