cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi FICO for participating cards website live.

tag
flowfaster
Established Contributor

Re: Citi FICO for participating cards website live.

It worked for me and I have the Double Cash.  I clicked the OP link then signed in.

Amex BCP/BC/Zync - Amex Business GR - Barclays NFL Visa Sig 49ers/Arrival - BoA BBR - Cap 1 Quicksilver - Citi Forward/Preferred - Chase Amazon/Freedom/Ink Plus - Discover IT - Fidelity Amex - GECRB Amazon/Walmart - PenFed PRV - Target - USAA Amex - US Bank CASH+/Club Carlson
Message 11 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

The Double Cash. I'm gonna keep trying! Smiley Wink

@Bunnylocks wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

When I log in, it says "no score available, check back later". Smiley Sad My first statement cut yesterday so I was hoping it would be availabe today even if it is a different model. 

What card do you have with Citi? It said the same thing for me until I clicked on the drop down menu and selected my Simplicity card and it then showed my score. It doesn't appear to be working with my Double Cash. 

Message 12 of 18
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

@Bunnylocks wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

When I log in, it says "no score available, check back later". Smiley Sad My first statement cut yesterday so I was hoping it would be availabe today even if it is a different model. 

What card do you have with Citi? It said the same thing for me until I clicked on the drop down menu and selected my Simplicity card and it then showed my score. It doesn't appear to be working with my Double Cash. 

I only have Double Cash and it works just fine for me

Message 13 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice! Did not know about this feature. Now with EQ from Citi via my Double Cash, and TU from Wal*Mart, if Amex can get on board with EX I'll have all 3.

Message 14 of 18
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Nice! Did not know about this feature. Now with EQ from Citi via my Double Cash, and TU from Wal*Mart, if Amex can get on board with EX I'll have all 3.

Well, you will have versions of all 3!

Message 15 of 18
Simply827
Established Contributor

My score is from 12/23 so maybe since your statement just cut, you missed the first round.

Starting Score: 515
Current Score: EQ08 711 EX08 731 TU08 735
Goal Score: 740+

Amex BCP $25k | Discover IT $15.7k | Cap 1 QS $10k | PSECU $10k | Citi DC $9300 | Citi DP $6800 | Barclay Ring $6500 | PayPal Extras MC $5045 | DCU $5000 | Chase Slate $5000 | Barclays AA $4100 | Chase Freedom $4000 | Union Plus $1000 | Target $500
Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine shows 804, wow,

Message 17 of 18
shoo
Frequent Contributor

@lg8302ch wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Bunnylocks wrote:

This si really great. NowI just Experian and things will be complete. 

come on Amex!

...or Chase or BofA.....who is willing to provide free EX Fico?

Maybe Smiley Happy

http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2015/01/18/finally-a-free-credit-score-worth-looking-at.aspx

$4200$1000$2650$53,000$6500$2500$12,500$7000$7000$34,700$12,100$10,000
EX - 790 | TU - 782 | EQ - ?
--- In the garden since April 2019 ---
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.