Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Fico just disappeared...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi Fico just disappeared...

They update the score monthly. They pull the score on the 4th Tuesday of the month and it shows up on the site two weeks later. I would expect to see new scoes on the 10th, dated as having been pulled on 27th. 

This behavior isn't all that different from Discover or Amex. Discover has a 5 day wait after they pull and Amex is somewhere around 10 days. It is the price you pay for a free score.

Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@thelethargicage wrote:

...and not one CSR has the slightest idea what happened.

It's supposedly under a new link in the main account page. I clicked and all I got was "No Score Is Available". Why can't they just fix their damn site?! It's a mess

I agree.  The UI/UX sucks for Citi.

I know I'm in a very small minority, but I love Citi's website. Lots of color, lots of things to click on, and overall just a fun site.

The UI I hate is Chase's. I love their credit cards, but their website is drab, colorless, doesn't have many features or points of interest, and is just overall a barren eyesore.

Steering back on topic, my FICO has also not updated on Citi's website since 9/22.

Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I actually like Citi's website also. Havent had any issues so far. Smiley Happy Seems pretty easy to navigate for me but I prefer using the app with all my cards, which works just as well unless I want to check the score.

Last update was 9/22, there's a lag with my Chase and Amex FICO updates so I assume the same is likely correct with Citi. Could be weeks behind.
Message 13 of 17
Open123
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I know I'm in the a very small minority, but I love Citi's website. Lots of color, lots of things to click on, and overall just a fun site.

The UI I hate is Chase's. I love their credit cards, but their website is drab, colorless, doesn't have many features or points of interest, and is just overall a barren eyesore.

Steering back on topic, my FICO has also not updated on Citi's website since 9/22.

+1

Likewise, I feel the same.  Chase's is my least favorite, while BofA has my favorite UI.  Citi's site is one of the best, and is easily the most efficient for transfering funds quickly inter-Bank for Citigold clients.

Message 14 of 17
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

They update the score monthly. They pull the score on the 4th Tuesday of the month and it shows up on the site two weeks later. I would expect to see new scoes on the 10th, dated as having been pulled on 27th. 

This behavior isn't all that different from Discover or Amex. Discover has a 5 day wait after they pull and Amex is somewhere around 10 days. It is the price you pay for a free score.

I received my Citi FICO score today (the 10th), but the score is from the 27th.

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the DC and my score shows that it was updated on 10/27.

Message 16 of 17
thelethargicage
Valued Contributor

Update:

According to CS, my Fico was not visible because there had been a recent change to my account. This "change" was $1.7K SP CLI, which I had reduced to $1.5K. Supposedly because of this my Fico was not available. Whatever.

My score updated today with a date of 10/27. I still don't understand why they can't display it right away, instead of giving you a 2-week old score.

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.