Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Flex LOC with TU 687?

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Citi Flex LOC with TU 687?

What are the chances of getting Citi Flex LOC with TU 687? I filled out Citi Flex LOC App last night and got 7-10 day message. Is it a go or no go?
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi Flex LOC with TU 687?

concorduser wrote:
What are the chances of getting Citi Flex LOC with TU 687? I filled out Citi Flex LOC App last night and got 7-10 day message. Is it a go or no go?

When DFiancee got the Citi Flex LOC it was instant approval.

You know they don't report the CL on this product, right?

Message 2 of 9
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

No, I did not know they dont report CL. That means if I use the Line then I am going to get hit with fico. Looks like it is a no win situation. Let us see what response they get back for the App. They pulled TU which is fairly clean among the 3 CR's.

Message 3 of 9
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

CON:  How are you app'ing with your fingers gorilla glued to the wall?  Toes Maybe?  Smiley Very Happy
Message 4 of 9
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Thought it would be nice to have the quick access to cash in case of emergency with out having to pay the outrageous Cash advances on Credit Cards.

I am on the phone today talking to CRA's about freezing my CR's. I want to know all the details today and start freezing them. EX would be the first one to freeze. I'll know by end of the day when and what CR's I am freezing.

Last 8 months has been a long journey in the life of the credit world. Not time to rest.
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

concorduser wrote:
No, I did not know they dont report CL. That means if I use the Line then I am going to get hit with fico. Looks like it is a no win situation. Let us see what response they get back for the App. They pulled TU which is fairly clean among the 3 CR's.

They also pulled TU on DFiancee.  She had a 760 score at the time and was approved for $32.5K.

Good luck!

Message 6 of 9
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

cheddar wrote:

concorduser wrote:

They also pulled TU on DFiancee.  She had a 760 score at the time and was approved for $32.5K.

Good luck!

Wow. 760 that is a great score.
Message 7 of 9
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

Con, why not go for NFCU?  That looks like a definite there.
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

concorduser wrote:

Wow. 760 that is a great score.

Yeah, she gives me an inferiority complex when it comes to her scores.  760-775 across the board.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.