Contributor
charleeislegend

Citi Forward 5x points

I recently read about a citi forward student cardholder not recieving 5 points at restraunts, amazon, etc. As I just activated my citi forward card also, iI want to make sure im receiving these bonuses, is there anyway on the site I can make sure im receiving these "promotional" rewards?

Credit Karma (TU) : 745 Discover FICO (TU): 770 Credit Sesame (EX): 735 myFICO (EQ) - 713
Amex Simplycash Business - $7000 Travelocity AMEX - $1400 Amex TrueEarnings - $7500 Chase Sapphire - $6000 Citi Forward Student - $5000 Discover IT Student - $1900
Valued Contributor
chnceit

Re: Citi Forward 5x points

From my understanding you will need to build your benefits to recieve the 5 points for Amazon. If its not available then its gone. 

$100K in Credit
Last Credit Card App: 11/16/13
Contributor
charleeislegend

chnceit wrote:

From my understanding you will need to build your benefits to recieve the 5 points for Amazon. If its not available then its gone. 

what does building my benefits mean? i thought the 5 points came with the card, do u mean i have to enroll?

Credit Karma (TU) : 745 Discover FICO (TU): 770 Credit Sesame (EX): 735 myFICO (EQ) - 713
Amex Simplycash Business - $7000 Travelocity AMEX - $1400 Amex TrueEarnings - $7500 Chase Sapphire - $6000 Citi Forward Student - $5000 Discover IT Student - $1900
Valued Contributor
chnceit

charleeislegend wrote:

chnceit wrote:

what does building my benefits mean? i thought the 5 points came with the card, do u mean i have to enroll?

Yes you have to enroll to receive benefits click on Benefits and Benefit builder. Some members say that it went away the begining of this month

$100K in Credit
Contributor
charleeislegend

chnceit wrote:

charleeislegend wrote:

chnceit wrote:

Yes you have to enroll to receive benefits click on Benefits and Benefit builder. Some members say that it went away the begining of this month

hmmm, your right i cant find it. im going to give citi csrs a call.

Valued Contributor
chnceit

charleeislegend wrote:

chnceit wrote:

charleeislegend wrote:

chnceit wrote:

hmmm, your right i cant find it. im going to give citi csrs a call.

Yeah best thing is to just call and not to speculate and maybe argue stating this is why you go this particular card :smileywink: 

$100K in Credit

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}