Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Forward Approval Info

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi Forward Approval Info

Hello Community,

I post this message for anyone considering to apply for the Citi Forward card, I hope this helps alleviate any anxieties before applying.

I live in MD, Citi pulled my EX report. I do not know the score of that report but I did have a 683 EQ FICO. My profile contains two auto loans satisfied over a 8 year period plus a current auto loan with a 16k balance. AAofA was 4yrs. Had a paid charge off from about 4yrs ago. Have not paid anything late in 4yrs. Only one open credit card (cap 1 Platinum) that was 1 year old with a CL of 1500 with a 1% util. I reported 85k annual income on application and was instantly approved for a 6500 CL with a meager 22.9% apr (this is a PIF type rewards card). I was also approved the same day for a Amex Zync card with this profile. I hope this helps, feel free to ask any questions.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi Forward Approval Info

Sweet! Congrats! Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi Forward Approval Info

Congrats!! I think Forward is a great card and that's an awesome starting CL. You can request a CLI beginning at 6 months with Citi. The APR can get quite low on this card so just build a good relationship with Citi and I'm sure they will bring it down. You will automatically get 2% chopped off if you pay your bill on time and keep under the credit limit over the first 2 years, in increments of 0.25% each quarter. The lowest advertised rate is 12.99 - 2 = 10.99% which is quite a deal for a national bank.

In general, I've read that Citi looks for 1 year of credit history with at least 1 major bank card.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.