Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Forward changes continue

tag
ramblin_wreck08
Regular Contributor

Re: Citi Forward changes continue

Duncan, if you really want to app it might be worth a shot to call Citi and see if you can app over the phone.
Amex BCP $20k | PenFed Platinum Rewards VS $16.5k | Amex HHonors $10k
Message 11 of 20
FloridaState12
Established Contributor

I have not gotten any of these changes. Maybe it's because I have the student version? I've had the card over a year now... I wonder if there's a way to change it to the regular Forward since I'm no longer a student.
Photobucket
Message 12 of 20
jla84
Regular Contributor

Wow! I got my Signature, but I haven't gotten an email about the new categories for points. I hope I get one - could really use points on drugstores and commuter expenses (if the NYC MTA counts???). 

Starting Score (07/2011): EQ 706 TU 709
Current Score (6/2013): EQ 740 TU 732 EX 740
Goal Score: 750+ on all 3

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 13 of 20
Duncanrr
Valued Contributor

I have some holiday and repair spending so my UTIL isnt good right now.  Plus, I'm supposed to be in garden.

Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 808 TU --- EX --- CK 804(FAKO-EX 821, EQ 823, TU 803)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 14 of 20
grubs
Valued Member

@FloridaState12 wrote:
I have not gotten any of these changes. Maybe it's because I have the student version? I've had the card over a year now... I wonder if there's a way to change it to the regular Forward since I'm no longer a student.

I have the student version as well, but I just received the email! I'm guessing we all get it Student version and regular!

Message 15 of 20
sengpatt
Regular Contributor

@FloridaState12 wrote:

+1. Except I am still a student, just not a college student.

EX: 758 (10/12), TU: ???, EQ: ???

BankAmericard Travel Rewards // Citi Forward // Amex Blue Cash Preferred // Gap Visa
Message 16 of 20
nyancat
Established Contributor

No Signature here. I'm going to try requesting a replacement card in hopes that spurs them to consider it. Who knows.

American Express Blue Cash Everyday - $11,000; American Express Platinum Cashback Everyday - £3,000; American Express Rewards Credit Card - £7,500; Aqua Reward Mastercard - £3,500; Bank of America Travel Rewards - $5,000; Barclaycard Freedom Rewards - £3,500; Citi Forward - $5,800; Discover It - $10,000; Halifax Clarity - £1,500; HSBC Platinum with Rewards - $5,000, MBNA Everyday Plus - £3,500
Message 17 of 20
flowfaster
Established Contributor

@nyancat wrote:

No Signature here. I'm going to try requesting a replacement card in hopes that spurs them to consider it. Who knows.

Why do you have two Forward cards?

Amex BCP/BC/Zync - Amex Business GR - Barclays NFL Visa Sig 49ers/Arrival - BoA BBR - Cap 1 Quicksilver - Citi Forward/Preferred - Chase Amazon/Freedom/Ink Plus - Discover IT - Fidelity Amex - GECRB Amazon/Walmart - PenFed PRV - Target - USAA Amex - US Bank CASH+/Club Carlson
Message 18 of 20
sakhalin070
Frequent Contributor

I have the student version of the card, but I haven't received an email from them yet about the points in gas and groceries. :/

AMEX BCE, Discover IT, Citi Forward, BoA Travel Rewards, Barclaycard Cash Forward
Message 19 of 20
nyancat
Established Contributor

@flowfaster wrote:

@nyancat wrote:

Why do you have two Forward cards?

I responded to paper mailings, one is a student card, one the normal version. I didn't think I'd get both... they were my first credit cards.

American Express Blue Cash Everyday - $11,000; American Express Platinum Cashback Everyday - £3,000; American Express Rewards Credit Card - £7,500; Aqua Reward Mastercard - £3,500; Bank of America Travel Rewards - $5,000; Barclaycard Freedom Rewards - £3,500; Citi Forward - $5,800; Discover It - $10,000; Halifax Clarity - £1,500; HSBC Platinum with Rewards - $5,000, MBNA Everyday Plus - £3,500
Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.