Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Forward

tag
logan_720
Established Contributor

Citi Forward

Som I apped for this card a few days back, received the dreaded 7-10 day message. Received an email the next evening explaining that the only reason for denial was inquiries. Considering I had a zillion fall off, since they hit the 12 month mark, I sent in a recon letter to Citi's review department today. Hopefully I can get them to overturn it after they read my letter and explanation. 

On another note, I called Amex to see if I could get express pay, or, "tap to pay" activated on my Zync. The CSR explained that they could get me a new card with the chip in it. The conversastion left me lauging -

Me - "I just need the card by Monday, since I'm leaving the country."

CSR- "Okay, we will go ahead an overnight it for you."

Me- "No, its okay, you can do standard delivery, I will just need it by Monday."

CSR- "Okay, we will go ahead and do next day air via UPS"

Anyway.....gotta love American Express Smiley Wink 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

Re: Citi Forward

LOL...standard delivery to AMEX IS UPS Next Day Air. Isn't it awesome?

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 2 of 4
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Ya amex is just awesome
FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

After Im done in the garden Im going for an Amex Smiley Happy I've heard too many good things!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.