Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi, Hard To Please, No Luv...

tag
unknown_entity
Established Contributor

Citi, Hard To Please, No Luv...

I just tried the luv button on the Citi site.  No Luv...Smiley Sad.  I tried it last month and it told me my balance was to high so I paid it to $0 and today they said No due to inactivity on the card.  lol.  This is exactly what happened the last time I tried for a CLI with them.  I had to call and asked them what the deal was and finally got a 500 increase.  Denied for high util. then denied for inactivity...lol.  No pleasing them I suppose!!
07/26/2007 TU-688
EQ-656
EX-649
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

Re: Citi, Hard To Please, No Luv...

That's kinda odd. I guess there must be no pleasing them. I would figure an uber-prime lender such as Citi would be easier to get CLI from.

I think Hauling once posted that they love to see lots of usage.
Here we go again...
Message 2 of 7
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

That's what they told me. Didn't do a @#$% lot of good though. Rocketed me from $775 to $1,212 (yes, really) on my dreadful Sears MC.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 3 of 7
fused
Moderator Emeritus

CITI...I kicked them to curb for being cheap. Ha, their loss
Message 4 of 7
unknown_entity
Established Contributor

Update:  I sent Citi 5 messages last night through their secure message system and woke up this morning to notice a $500 increase in my credit line!!  Thank you Citi!!  Man that was like pulling teeth!!
07/26/2007 TU-688
EQ-656
EX-649
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi can be difficult with their cli.  Finally this month I got a cli of $2000 from them when I clicked the online luv button.
Message 6 of 7
unknown_entity
Established Contributor

Citi was my first "prime" card.  I've had it for almost a year and they are pretty stingy with the CLIs.  I started with a meager limit of $500 and I am now only at $1500.
07/26/2007 TU-688
EQ-656
EX-649
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.