Contributor
Candice

Citi Health Card?

Hi everyone,

I am looking at getting veneers...my dentist's office said that they accept the Citi health Card .

Does anyone have any experience with Citi's Health Card? My scores are a little low, EQ is 578 but I am at an extremely high util right now and the only other badde I have is a 30 day late from March of last year so I am hoping I should get a bump for the 30 day late turning one year old, and once I pay down my util I am hoping to get a bump. Score simulator said  that if I were to pay down 90-100% of the balances, I would have a score of 687 - 727. I realize that it's not always 100% accurate but I'm just saying that I'm pretty sure myextremely high util (close to 90%) is what is killing me.

Anyway, if anyone could post their experiences with Citi Health Card that would be great.

Age: 24 | AAoA: 2.0 Years | TU Fico: 626 (April 2013) | EX Fako: 608 | EQ Fico: 601 (April 2013)
Seedling Garden Club Member - Last App: April 16, 2013 - Next App: November 2013
Discover More: $500 | Target RedCard: $200 | CareCredit: $1800 | Apple Barclaycard: $1700 | Amazon: $600

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+