Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Hilton HHonors Reserve Requirements

tag
Finance805
Valued Member

Citi Hilton HHonors Reserve Requirements

For people who have the Citi Hilton HHonors Reserve Card what was your score like when you first got it?

I tried looking up in the forums but didn't really see anything.  I am looking to apply for it but my scores are in the high 600s last I check, perhaps low 700s now.  I am hoping to pay off all my CC next month and hopefully that will give me a small boost to my score.  I do have a couple negs that should be falling off next year.  My highest limit is $2500.  I currently have 2 CapOne and 1 Discover It

Updated Scores (All Pulled 4/9/15) - FICO: Equifax-774 / FICO: Experian-736 / FICO: TransUnion-777
Starting Scores - FICO: Equifax-670 (Pulled 9/2/12) / FICO: Experian-656 (Pulled 10/26/11) / FICO: TransUnion-627 (Pulled 11/14/11)
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Bay_Area_Joe
Frequent Contributor

Re: Citi Hilton HHonors Reserve Requirements

I just got one last week.  My scores are pretty high though, and I got a 15k approval and inq on EX.

I tried for another Citi Card back in October of 2012 when my scores were in low 700's and got declined.

About 600k in Credit Lines
CSP 29.9k, Citi DP 58.5k, Chase Sams MC 20k, Amex Hilton Surpass 35.6k, Hawaii Air 26k, Discover More 56k, Chase SWA 3.5k, WF PLOC 30k, B of A Visa 63.3k, Wells Plat Visa 8.3k, RC Willey 5k, Pen Fed Visa 50k, Pen Fed PLOC 25k, Lowes 25k, CSR 28.8k
Message 2 of 3
TheDjinn
New Contributor

Re: Citi Hilton HHonors Reserve Requirements

Got mine 1 month ago with an Amex surpass to take full advantage of the points and axon awards. My score reported in the mid 700s with 18k cl. 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.