Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Hilton Honors Reserve card

tag
gdub
Established Member

Re: Citi Hilton Honors Reserve card

Can anyone report on their result here? Is their a non-Signature version of this card? I was just approved for a 4K CL and I'm very curious if this will be Signature or not.
Message 11 of 61
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

good question^^ any1 know??

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 12 of 61
mirachi
Regular Contributor

Haven't applied for this card myself but from what I understand, Signature cards have a minimum CL of $5K.

EDIT: According to Citi's site, their Signature cards have no preset limit and if you don't meet those requirements, they'll consider you for the Gold card instead (which offers less benefits). 

So you proly got the Gold card instead

Last app 5/7/2014

No apps until 3/31/2016!
Message 13 of 61
dodgeball
Established Contributor

@gdub wrote:
Can anyone report on their result here? Is their a non-Signature version of this card? I was just approved for a 4K CL and I'm very curious if this will be Signature or not.

Yes it will be a signature version, Citi will give out signatures out for as low as 2k, I know I got one with a 2k limit

NFCU Cash Rewards Siggy $22k, NFCU Flagship Rewards Siggy $22K, NFCU Platinum MC $20K, USAA Amex Rewards $6k, USAA World Mastercard Rewards $6k, NFCU Navcheck $15k

Other Cards - Citibank AAdvantage, Chase Slate, Barclays Rewards,

IN THE GARDEN UNTIL APRIL 2014

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
Message 14 of 61
dodfire
Valued Contributor

@mirachi wrote:

Haven't applied for this card myself but from what I understand, Signature cards have a minimum CL of $5K.

EDIT: According to Citi's site, their Signature cards have no preset limit and if you don't meet those requirements, they'll consider you for the Gold card instead (which offers less benefits). 

+1 All signature cards are a minimum $5k

*8/10/13
Message 15 of 61
dodgeball
Established Contributor

@dodfire wrote:

@mirachi wrote:

That is incorrect Signatures start at 2k with Citi ! In Citis wierd logic it is harder to qualify for a 2k signature than to qualify for a 4k gold card, diffrent underwriting standards.

NFCU Cash Rewards Siggy $22k, NFCU Flagship Rewards Siggy $22K, NFCU Platinum MC $20K, USAA Amex Rewards $6k, USAA World Mastercard Rewards $6k, NFCU Navcheck $15k

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
Message 16 of 61
dodfire
Valued Contributor

@dodgeball wrote:

@dodfire wrote:

@mirachi wrote:

That is incorrect Signatures start at 2k with Citi ! In Citis wierd logic it is harder to qualify for a 2k signature than to qualify for a 4k gold card, diffrent underwriting standards.

Looks as if we are BOTH wrong here....... And at Citi is the only place I have ever seen this in regards to a Signature Visa..... Limits as low as $500

Please see the terms from Citi website.....

To receive a Signature card, you must meet our applicable criteria bearing on creditworthiness for the Signature card. Otherwise, you may receive a Gold card, provided you meet our applicable criteria bearing on creditworthiness for the Gold card. The Gold card does not have as many benefits as the Signature card. Your credit limit (Gold card) or revolving credit limit (Signature card) will be determined by your annual salary and wages, your other annual income and a review of your debt, including the debt listed on your credit report. You will be informed of the amount of your credit limit (Gold card) or revolving credit limit (Signature card) when you receive your credit card. Some limits may be as low as $500. Please note that cash advances may be limited to a portion of your credit limit (Gold card) or revolving credit limit (Signature card).
*8/10/13
Message 17 of 61
dodgeball
Established Contributor

When I received my signature card from them I was unhappy with the Limit. I asked for a credit increase immediatly, citi responded that I could be downgraded to the Gold card with a 4k limit. Citi Logic at its best. I opted just to stay with the initial 2k because the benefiets are what I am more concerned about than the actuall limit.

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
Message 18 of 61
swpopham
Established Contributor

thats why next payday Im calling to close my only citi card. its there premier bs card that dose nothing special.... its lowering my average limit of credit cards by 25% at least. I got our csp bumped to 30k and my nfcu bumped up to 20k the jmp dosent report and neither dose the ink. But hell our walmart card is at 10k... so dunno I dont need them like they dont need me to surrive. (just our tax dollars)

"As long as the music is playing, you've got to get up and dance," he said. "We're still dancing."---Prince CEO Citi Bank

"Money isn't the most important thing in life, but it's reasonably close to oxygen on the "gotta have it" scale". ~Zig Ziglar
Message 19 of 61
swpopham
Established Contributor

@dodfire wrote:

@mirachi wrote:

what is the black card on your right side?

"As long as the music is playing, you've got to get up and dance," he said. "We're still dancing."---Prince CEO Citi Bank

"Money isn't the most important thing in life, but it's reasonably close to oxygen on the "gotta have it" scale". ~Zig Ziglar
Message 20 of 61
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.