Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Hilton Honors Reserve card

tag
dodfire
Valued Contributor

Re: Citi Hilton Honors Reserve card

LOL....I am at Spin B now...It is still pretty quiet here. Was the Albanian SF guys here when you were out here???  Small world...

RATS? I thought those were dogs they are so big!! haha

*8/10/13
Message 31 of 61
dodgeball
Established Contributor

Nahhh at the time we setup FOB Blackhawk if it is still the same name. Originally it was 8-1Cav with C company 2-1 infantry we handled all the small unit actions in the area such as raids etc etc

NFCU Cash Rewards Siggy $22k, NFCU Flagship Rewards Siggy $22K, NFCU Platinum MC $20K, USAA Amex Rewards $6k, USAA World Mastercard Rewards $6k, NFCU Navcheck $15k

Other Cards - Citibank AAdvantage, Chase Slate, Barclays Rewards,

IN THE GARDEN UNTIL APRIL 2014

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
Message 32 of 61
dodfire
Valued Contributor

Copy that

*8/10/13
Message 33 of 61
dodgeball
Established Contributor

dodfire you try Pennfed yet? 

NFCU Cash Rewards Siggy $22k, NFCU Flagship Rewards Siggy $22K, NFCU Platinum MC $20K, USAA Amex Rewards $6k, USAA World Mastercard Rewards $6k, NFCU Navcheck $15k

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
Message 34 of 61
dodfire
Valued Contributor

I am a member of pen fed but have not tried for any of their cards. 

*8/10/13
Message 35 of 61
dodgeball
Established Contributor

just to let you know I thought being military would help me out with them it didnt. Was Denied a checking account with them with a 714 score. Just a heads up

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
Message 36 of 61
dodfire
Valued Contributor

WOW...that's crazy.

I have a checking and savings there. I have been waiting for some inq's to come off before I think about trying for a card with them. I heard they are picky about that. So, maybe in a year. 

*8/10/13
Message 37 of 61
dodgeball
Established Contributor

pm sent

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
Message 38 of 61
swpopham
Established Contributor

@dodgeball wrote:

What part of the Stan are you in? I was at FOB Ramrod in 2009-10 with 2-1 IN 5TH brigade 2nd ID !!!!  11bravo for life bro

I would close them out, weed your garden that way nobody has any crappy reason to deny you in the future like amex for (class of lenders used bs) 12bravo here,  it was 0445 talking to you guys earlier!

"As long as the music is playing, you've got to get up and dance," he said. "We're still dancing."---Prince CEO Citi Bank

"Money isn't the most important thing in life, but it's reasonably close to oxygen on the "gotta have it" scale". ~Zig Ziglar
Message 39 of 61
swpopham
Established Contributor

you know now that the cash rewards is a sig card now you can combine the limits of your flagship and cashrewarrds together and elmimate one card there too

@dodfire wrote:

I am on the Pakisatan border.....spent some time in the Helmand Province before getting here.

"As long as the music is playing, you've got to get up and dance," he said. "We're still dancing."---Prince CEO Citi Bank

"Money isn't the most important thing in life, but it's reasonably close to oxygen on the "gotta have it" scale". ~Zig Ziglar
Message 40 of 61
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.