Valued Contributor
bs6054

Citi Income "request"

I was just on the Citi website, when a small popup appeared saying something like "We noticed we do not have your latest financial information on file"

(which since I got a card from them two weeks ago is a little strange).  It asked 4 questions: income, other income, housing status and monthly payment.

I also had the option "I would rather not provide"

Never seen this before.   Is is a bad sign?

Super Contributor
enharu

Re: Citi Income "request"

[ Edited ]

I am not sure. Maybe it is just trying to update your file to consider you for future auto CLIs?

Did your employment info change on your CR? Or did you take up a new mortage and moved?

I wouldn't worry about it.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
erictownsen

Re: Citi Income "request"

Enharu is correct there is nothing to worry just call them and tell them how much is your income

For some reson they lost the info and need to update it for their own record

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}