Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Is Dead

tag
plasticguy
Established Contributor

Citi Is Dead

AccountOnline Temporarily Unavailable Due to unusually heavy site traffic, AccountOnline is temporarily unavailable. Please try back later. For immediate assistance with an existing account, call the number on the back of your card or the customer service number shown on your statement. If you want to apply for a card, please try again later. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
ChesterPDexter
Established Contributor

Re: Citi Is Dead

A better analogy would be that they're just taking a nap.

Sure enough, I got:  "We've had a problem processing your request."

Not applicable

Yep, it failed for me too. Who knows what their deal is right now.

Message 3 of 12
CS800
Super Contributor

Maintainance on their sites and servers?

Message 4 of 12
frogfan12
Established Contributor

Yep, that's pretty typical.

Starting Score: 760
Current Score: 716 Equifax 754 TU 736 Experian
Goal Score: 760
Message 5 of 12
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Im wondering if that group anonymous is trying to make good on that youtube threat. look it up if you get a chance

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 6 of 12
ChesterPDexter
Established Contributor

Well, it's working now for me.  So much for that drama.  Is it so slow around here that we have to make up a story where there really is none? Can someone think up something else for us to dramatize today? Smiley Wink

Mega Contributor

@ChesterPDexter wrote:

Well, it's working now for me.  So much for that drama.  Is it so slow around here that we have to make up a story where there really is none? Can someone think up something else for us to dramatize today? Smiley Wink

Nobody is dramatizing, The threat was legit and I was just curious because they named banks and I think Citi was one of them.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 8 of 12
ChesterPDexter
Established Contributor

Ah, sorry - I was trying to make light because I didn't realize there was a real threat.  Chase is unavailable frequently and USAA tells me all the time that some of my account data won't display temporarily.  I thought it was just routine maintenance or a temporary issue.

Well, Ive consistently had this issue with Citi every other month on average and it is happening today as well. Have not been able to log in since 9 am. Getting the following message : "AccountOnline Temporarily Unavailable For immediate assistance with an existing account, call the number on the back of your card or the customer service number shown on your statement. If you want to apply for a card, please try again later. "
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.