Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi LOVE !!!! 0% APR and 10K Bonus Miles

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi LOVE !!!! 0% APR and 10K Bonus Miles

Citi is playing with my mind. I can't seem to figure them out.

1. Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World Elite opened 4/2016.

2. Denied EVERY app since then. Just gave up.

3. I thought I'd try my luck on another Citi AAdvantage Platinum World Elite with the recent 50K bonus miles with no wording on the 24 month rule. APPROVED.

4. I was bored and browsed around Citi website. Hidden in the bottom corner is a small box with APR Bonus offer. No email or anything. They're givng me 0%  APR for 10 months !!! WHAT??? I was speechless. 22% APR after that. I don't carry balances anyway but this can come handy.

5. Then I read on one of the travel blogs a new 60K bonus they're offering for the AAdvantage card. It said send them a message and ask. I did. They're giving me 10K even if I don't meet the spend requirement for the 50K.

Citi0%APR.png

Citi10KBonus.png

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi LOVE !!!! 0% APR and 10K Bonus Miles

I am about to apply myself.  Who do I email?  Or what travel blog gave you this info?  I've been googling and can't find this offer. 

Message 2 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Check Pointswithacrew site and "why it never hurts to ask for free points" article. Public offer is 50K. 60K is targeted but you can ask if they can match.
Message 3 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's awesome!!! Congrats!!

Message 4 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is great!! Congrats! Time to play the lotto...lol...Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

So I just applied.  Was approved for $5500.  Their email says I can't log on until I receive the card and have the number in hand.  How did you communicate with Citi if you don't me asking?  And you said in a small box it offered 0% for ten months.  On what page did it say that if you don't mind me asking?  I want to follow your success plan to a tee if possible.  Great job by the way! 

Message 6 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

CONGRATULATIONS on the approval !!! I communicated via secure message to request for the the additional 10K bonus miles. Unfortunately, you will need your card to set up online access. For the 0% APR for 10 months, its under Account management, offers section. That won't show up until after you build a good track record with payment, usage. I say it took about 10 months from when I opened my first Citi card before I found that. Citi didn't require heavy usage either. I keep my Netflix subscription there to show regular usage. Good luck. Hopefully, they are keeping up with the competition.
Message 7 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great stuff!  Thanks again!  First Citi card! 

Message 8 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

As the r/churning reddit users say...Citi gonna Citi
What you describe is basically how Citi bonus matches go..you technically didn't get the "bonus" matched; you got automatic "courtesy" points that are posted immediately without minimum spend.
Message 9 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's right. It is technically a courtesy or gift. Nothing to do with meeting any minimum spend.
Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.