02-10-2017 06:32 AM
Citi is playing with my mind. I can't seem to figure them out.
1. Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World Elite opened 4/2016.
2. Denied EVERY app since then. Just gave up.
3. I thought I'd try my luck on another Citi AAdvantage Platinum World Elite with the recent 50K bonus miles with no wording on the 24 month rule. APPROVED.
4. I was bored and browsed around Citi website. Hidden in the bottom corner is a small box with APR Bonus offer. No email or anything. They're givng me 0% APR for 10 months !!! WHAT??? I was speechless. 22% APR after that. I don't carry balances anyway but this can come handy.
5. Then I read on one of the travel blogs a new 60K bonus they're offering for the AAdvantage card. It said send them a message and ask. I did. They're giving me 10K even if I don't meet the spend requirement for the 50K.
02-10-2017 08:36 AM - edited 02-10-2017 09:19 AM
I am about to apply myself. Who do I email? Or what travel blog gave you this info? I've been googling and can't find this offer.
02-10-2017 04:29 PM
That is great!! Congrats! Time to play the lotto...lol...
02-13-2017 01:47 PM
So I just applied. Was approved for $5500. Their email says I can't log on until I receive the card and have the number in hand. How did you communicate with Citi if you don't me asking? And you said in a small box it offered 0% for ten months. On what page did it say that if you don't mind me asking? I want to follow your success plan to a tee if possible. Great job by the way!
02-13-2017 01:56 PM
02-13-2017 02:30 PM
Great stuff! Thanks again! First Citi card!
02-13-2017 10:17 PM
Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.† Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
* For complete information, see the terms and conditions on the credit card issuer’s website. Once you click apply for this card, you will be directed to the issuer’s website where you may review the terms and conditions of the card before applying. While myFICO always strives to present the most accurate information, we show a summary to help you choose a product, not the full legal terms - and before applying you should understand the full terms of products as stated by the issuer itself.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more
FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.