Citi is playing with my mind. I can't seem to figure them out.
1. Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World Elite opened 4/2016.
2. Denied EVERY app since then. Just gave up.
3. I thought I'd try my luck on another Citi AAdvantage Platinum World Elite with the recent 50K bonus miles with no wording on the 24 month rule. APPROVED.
4. I was bored and browsed around Citi website. Hidden in the bottom corner is a small box with APR Bonus offer. No email or anything. They're givng me 0% APR for 10 months !!! WHAT??? I was speechless. 22% APR after that. I don't carry balances anyway but this can come handy.
5. Then I read on one of the travel blogs a new 60K bonus they're offering for the AAdvantage card. It said send them a message and ask. I did. They're giving me 10K even if I don't meet the spend requirement for the 50K.
I am about to apply myself. Who do I email? Or what travel blog gave you this info? I've been googling and can't find this offer.
That is great!! Congrats! Time to play the lotto...lol...
So I just applied. Was approved for $5500. Their email says I can't log on until I receive the card and have the number in hand. How did you communicate with Citi if you don't me asking? And you said in a small box it offered 0% for ten months. On what page did it say that if you don't mind me asking? I want to follow your success plan to a tee if possible. Great job by the way!
Great stuff! Thanks again! First Citi card!