ryguy56301

Citi Love!!!!!!

6 months ago i combined my DPR card with my cash returns card to bring my limit on the cash returns card up to 12,500 i have a balance transfer sitting on the card at 20% UTL i log on this am an notice the CLI link I click it and much to my surprise!!!!! I guess citi is still shoing me the love

Congratulations!

Your credit line can be immediately increased by $1,600.00 for a total new credit line of $14,100.00.

During the evaluation process, a credit bureau report was not pulled.

Please indicate below whether or not you accept this amount. If you want a lower credit line, call Customer Service at 1-800-950-5114. Outside the U.S., call 605-335-2222.

ryguy56301

Re: Citi Love!!!!!!

I've had the cash returns card for about 2 years now and i am still at 9.24% no RJ yet lol
Moderator Emeritus
MarineVietVet

Re: Citi Love!!!!!!

ryguy56301 wrote:
I've had the cash returns card for about 2 years now and i am still at 9.24% no RJ yet lol

May it continue to be so!!!!   :smileyhappy:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}