Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Luv

tag
MMart078
Regular Contributor

Citi Luv

So my Citi Luv buttom popped up today 2nd time and I opened the account september last year limit 2800, balance 1500.

So I clicked the button and the form popped up.

Should I fill out the information and requent the increase or not? My last iast increase was easy I just cicked it and the preapproved amount poped up , that was in Feb.

If I do it and I am declined, do you think they will CLD? considering my utilization that card and my overall utilization of about 50%

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
DI
Super Contributor

Re: Citi Luv

@MMart078 wrote:

So my Citi Luv buttom popped up today 2nd time and I opened the account september last year limit 2800, balance 1500.

So I clicked the button and the form popped up.

Should I fill out the information and requent the increase or not? My last iast increase was easy I just cicked it and the preapproved amount poped up , that was in Feb.

If I do it and I am declined, do you think they will CLD? considering my utilization that card and my overall utilization of about 50%

No, do not fill out the form.  Others have stated it results in hard inquiry.  I've had my account since July 2009, and when the luv button appeared after six month, I didn't get an increase.  My credit line is $4000 with $0 balance.  The luv button didn't go away.  To this day the luv button still appears and I still only get the form.  Do no fill out the form. 

Message 2 of 5
MMart078
Regular Contributor

Thanks DI!

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Last week LUV button appeared on my account. This is my second time too. Just clicked and a message popped up   "...can't process your request online. Please call..."

I called, they asked for my income and my credit line was increased $2000

If you get a form, be carefully

Message 4 of 5
MMart078
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Last week LUV button appeared on my account. This is my second time too. Just clicked and a message popped up   "...can't process your request online. Please call..."

I called, they asked for my income and my credit line was increased $2000

If you get a form, be carefully

what was your utilization?

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.