Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi -- New Annual Fee

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi -- New Annual Fee

@armywifey85 wrote:

The fees and ratejacks are coming for all, by this time next yr when all the banks have lost even more on the loans for commerical real estate they will be out for blood.  It's gonna get worse so I would'nt leave any balances on any of those credit cards. I would run as fast as I could to a credit union. The small banks are gonna take a big hit next yr or so.  A lot of renters will be forced out due to the foreclosures on rental prop. It's gonna get messy those loans are gonna come due for refinance  starting next yr and the banks are not gonna loan them the money due to them being upside down... It's already starting here where I live.

+1    

I work for a regional bank in the northeast. Today we just cancelled all of our commercial loan products and substantially raised most of our service fees. I give it a year and free banking will also be a thing of the past. Batten down the hatches, it's gonna be a rough ride.

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi -- New Annual Fee

Personally I think you made a right and brave decision, I would have done the same.

I would never keep a credit card with a AF in my wallet, no matter what.

that kind of cards i just let my shredder enjoy'em. 

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.