Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi PC Question

tag
leoment
Frequent Contributor

Citi PC Question

Since I'm in the middle of the wait Citi requires between product changes, I was wondering something.  For those of you that did a PC when the Double Cash came out (or even if you switched to a different product), how long did it take before the new card arrived to you?  I was told from a Citi rep that my card effective immediately would switch to earning CB rather than TYP, and that the new PCed card would arrive after.  But how much longer?  Does it only ship once the full 45 days is over?

Thanks guys - I've just been anxiously waiting for my WE to arrive (and to also take advantage of the 5% at Home Depot right now). Smiley Very Happy

800+ across all three (via FAKOs) has been achieved! Current goal - Get down to 6 cards in total - sitting with 8 currently.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
leoment
Frequent Contributor

Re: Citi PC Question

Anyone?
800+ across all three (via FAKOs) has been achieved! Current goal - Get down to 6 cards in total - sitting with 8 currently.
Message 2 of 3
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Citi PC Question

IME, any PC's I've done with CITI usually generates a new card right away which is followed by the T&C of the newer/PC'd product.  Typically you have about 45 days to consider before all changes take effect (some will become effective immediately depending on the product).

For instance, I just recently converted my Dividend WEMC on 4/30 and just got the Double Cash yesterday (5/7) and it is a WEMC.  I remember reading a thread a few weeks ago where someone ended up getting a replacement Double Cash WEMC from WMC (I think it was reported stolen or due to fraud).  I didn't realize mine would retain the WEMC level and would've been fine with either plain MC or WMC as long as it could be converted Smiley Wink

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.